49.

"So what's the plan?" Rin asked as he skims the information they gathered after Rika informed them that they were able to meet the main organization's boss.

'Donatello Lombardi

29 years old

Haft Italian-Half French

Born in Milan

One of the two grandchildren/heirs of the Azienda Lombardi 

Currently in Japan for private matters.'

"This is all the information we got, even after digging for days?" Koko said as he looks at Karma. Karma just nodded his head.

"It is quite hard to penetrate their system. To be honest I'm proud that I even get to know his age and why he's here because if you search throughout the web about him you'll get nothing aside from his name which is quite suspicious knowing that their family's quite big in the industry." Karma said quite proud of his accomplishments. " Lombardi's network is really quite something." He added with a noticeable frown on his face. "Oh! Fun fact, he's actually of noble descent! He's one of the descendants of King Louis XIV--"

"Alright, alright! We don't care, Karma. Talk about history next time." Koko interrupted as he knew if he did not stop the man, he will babble about the whole French royal family tree history.

"What a genius boy you have there Kokonoi, mind sharing him with me?" Rika said as he wink at the redhead. Karma just gives him his usual business smile. Koko on the other hand just rolled his eyes and did not even bother on giving the woman an answer.

Koko then gives folders to the Bonten executives that contain Donatello Lombardi's information, this includes a small summary of his life and some personal information which are the few and of course what the man looked like and the layout of the restaurant where the operation will happen. 

"How the hell did you guys get his picture if it is so hard to get even the tiniest information about that guy?" Ran asked in curiosity. He was pondering since a while ago when Karma suddenly got information about this Lombardi guy. Just a few days ago they can't seem to know if this man truly exist and now they even got a picture of him. 

"That's actually why I'm still here!" Karma said as he stand in front of Bonten ready to explain what he discovered once again. "I actually find it odd to be honest with you guys because no matter what my team and I do, we can't even find any information about this main organization's boss's identity. Then boom! He's suddenly here!" He said as he click his laptop so the others can see the PowerPoint presentation he made. 

"And we arrived at this question..." Karma said as he clicked his presentation once again, and there a picture of Donatello Lombardi with a big red question mark on it is presented. "Is this Donatello Lombardi the real deal? Is he really the boss of the main organization?" He said ending his speech.