18.

At a certain abandoned building, eight men with the same tattoo over their body are gathered together with the three men kneeling on the ground who were blood-soaked to the point that no one can really identify their past appearances on how bad they injured faces are.

"Man... These guys are tough!" Said the pink-haired man as he wiped his bloodied hands using the clothes of the man he just smack multiple times with his gun.

"Hey Druggie! Work faster, I want to go back already!" The purple-headed mullet guy said clearly irritated at how long the interrogation is going. He then grabs his phone to ease his boredom. 

'Did she block me!?' He thought as he looked at his phone screen, confused on why he can't contact the woman he's courting (pestering) for the past weeks. 

"What's the problem Rin?" The other purple-headed man asked. Confused about his younger brother's sudden change of mood.

"She blocked me..." Rindou said plainly as he looks with a straight face at his older brother. 

"What? Who?" Ran asked confused, he then leans over to his brother and then proceeds on looking at his brother's phone screen, he then grabs it and started scrolling it, reading the previous messages that Rin sent. A few moments later, Ran amusingly looks at his brother's irritated face as he laughs.

"Even I will block you if you keep messaging me like that! That's so crappy and cheesy Rin!" Ran said as he laughs even harder as he remembers the messages his younger brother sent.

'What is he? A teenage boy in love? No, he's even worst! He thought.

To: Honey~ <3<3<3

Message:  Are you a parking ticket? 'Cause, you've got 'fine' written all over you. <3

seen at 8:15 pm, March 07, 20XX

From: Honey~ <3<3<3

Message: Who's this?

sent at 8:30 pm, March 10, 20XX

Message: Wow, took you long enough to reply but it's alright! (/ω\)

But aww, forget me already, hun? <3

Wait, you didn't save my number? ( •_•)

I've been messaging you for quite a while now though?  (╯_╰)

You're hurting my feelings... ╥﹏╥