38.

Under the starry night, three men and one woman sat in their car in total silence as the pink-haired man drive their car on the way to the party's venue. The ravenette woman just enjoyed the view outside the car's window to ease her nervousness about the upcoming event.

'Well... This will not be my last night on the surface of the earth right?' She thought to herself as she sigh in defeat. She pondered on the idea of why did she accept accompanying her husband even though deep inside she is scared as fuck.

Still deep in her thought, she did not realize the man beside her started to lean on her bare shoulder and then grabbed her hand and started to play with it, well mainly on the woman's ring.

"Manjiro, what are you doing?" The woman asked as she looks at her husband's frowning face, but Mikey just ignored her and just continued playing with her hand. Den then raised an eyebrow with a confused look on her face.

'Why is he frowning? Hahahaha, look at his furrowed eyebrows! Cute!' She thought as she poked the space between Mikey's eyebrow. Mikey then stops playing with her hand and looks at her wife's face for a moment.

"Why are you frowning hubby?" She asked again.

"Is the scenery outside that entertaining...?" Mikey mumbled as he looked away.

'What...?' Den then looked outside, 'It's just endless trees and stars...?'

"What are you implying hubby?" She asked in confusion. 

'Is this another episode of his drama?' Den then look in the rearview mirror hoping to see if either of their two other companions will help her to understand the situation she is currently in.

Sanzu just spared a short glance at them and then aimed his attention at driving while Koko just shook his head as if saying she can handle that.

"Are the stars, trees, and plants that entertaining that you won't even spare a glance at me?" Mikey said while pouting a little while still leaning on Den's shoulder. This statement made Den frown and look at him in confusion.

'Is he... Is he jealous of the scenery outside? What the fuck?' 

 Shaking her head at such a ridiculous statement from her husband, she then just looks outside and disregards what Mikey just said. Mikey on the other hand, not liking the response of his wifey chose violence.