43.

"Yes, you can open your eyes now." 

After hearing that, Den then opened her eyes, brown ones meet the obsidian ones. Mikey then gently settle her down, eyeing her up and down once again as the lighting in the ballroom is better that the wreck room earlier.

"What? I know I look that like a mess." Den said straightening her crumpled dress with her trembling hand. Because of how roughly Mikey carried her, her dress now look like a mess. She then combed her hair in an attempt to look decent. Mikey just furrowed his brows not liking to see such a confident woman tremble in front of him. It leaves a bad taste in his mouth. 

"You look stunning as ever, what are you saying wife?" He said playfully but also stated the obvious to ease the woman's nerves. 

As his voice is loud enough for the other people to hear, especially the people downstairs, upon hearing his statement, some people choke on their drinks or in their own saliva.

'That's Mikey? The leader of Bonten!?'

The silver-haired man then slowly removed his coat and then placed it around the woman's shoulder gently. "As much as I love seeing you dress like this, I easily get jealous so this will be the last time you'll wear that kind of dress." He childishly mumbled making the Den chuckle. 

"What...? But you're the one who chose this dress? Does this not suit me?" She teasingly asked as she twirl around playfully. Her actions made Mikey even frown harder if it's possible.

"You look great in everything and that's the problem." 

'What the... Did this man eat some mysterious mushroom to be this cheesy? He can even fearlessly say those words even knowing his men could hear him...' Den thought as she looks at the man in front of her with wide eyes. He looks at the man in front of her in admiration, admiration of how shameless he is. 'Gosh, this cheesiness is making my skin itchy.'

He then suddenly casually hug her, Den just stood there frozen, not knowing what to do. There are so many things that happened tonight and she indeed needed a power hug from someone so she let him be. It is a good thing that their bodyguards are facing backward so they could not see their embarrassing public display of affection.

"Oh-kay..." Den just laugh it off and just chose to look around so she can forget her current situation right now, that's then when she realized that they are at the top of the grand staircase and everyone below is looking at them with wide eyes.