41.

Sounds of gunfire could be heard one after the other throughout the venue causing a massive hysteria around the guest of Hernan Arcos. Some immediately exited the location as fast as they could as they didn't want to be caught in the middle of a massive gun battle while others were rooted to where they were seated or standing out of fear. Though you could see several people that feels like they did not even hear a single gun shooting and did not see people running around trying to find a safe place for them to hide. They just continue on with whatever they are doing, be it talking, drinking, or gambling with each other.

"Fuck... Did El Salvador piss off Bonten?" A random man said, his organization is known to be number two among the craziest criminal organization in Japan. Though even if they were known to be a group after the most heinous organization, they could not hold a candle to them. So he will do anything in his power not to piss off Bonten, especially their boss if they still wanted to live that is.

"Most likely. That man's been hangin' on a thread ever since. Even I am surprised that he's still alive after all of those shits he did." The other man who was drinking his wine as juice said. He is the boss of the once-number-one drug cartel in Japan until Bonten popped out of nowhere years ago.

"I bet that it's because he talks too much and that annoyed Mikey off." A man in a white suit said as he throw his Rolex GMT Master II Ice.

"Oh, ~~~ Are we betting? Then... I bet that they did not meet the proper agreement!" The other one said as he throw a 12-carat diamond ring. 

"Oh! I'll also bet that they did not meet the proper agreement!" 

"Then I am on because he pissed Bonten's Mikey off!" 

Bit by bit the table in front of them became full of expensive pieces of jewelry, watches, car keys, house/villa keys, and cheques.

"You guys are dumb," The man who started the conversation said. He then grabs his cheque and writes down something on it. "$50,000,000.00, I bet $50 million because Hernan Arcos eyed or said something rude to the woman who accompanied Mikey." He then placed his cheque on top of everyone's bets.

This made the others look at him in confusion and bewilderment as if he said something forbidden. 

"Fuck man, are you going to waste money because of your delusional imaginary head of yours!?" The man in the red suit said as he laughed together with the others. "Dude, you just waste $50 million for such nonsense. It's Mikey we are talking about!"

"You still have a chance to change your bet. I know you're rich but betting that high is suicide."