54.

"The madam, who is accompanied by Sanzu is now entering the Blue Plate..."

With this announcement, every Bonten executive, Rika and Mikey were left stunned. They were all in panic, confused and disoriented. Koko, the smartest of the group could not think straight for the first time in a while. The Haitani brothers did not know what to do, should they go out? But what if the madam sees them? Kakucho on the other hand made sure that neither Sanzu nor Den would notice him. He keeps his distance from the two while still watching them. Mochi keeps looking at their boss, Mikey, to see if he will react negatively to the current situation.

Rika, on the other hand, amused by the current situation drank the whole glass of champagne while looking back at the man in front of her and the pink-haired man who just entered the room.

Mikey then sees how Den hooks her arm to Sanzu's and how close they are to each other. He could see a frown on her lovely face then Sanzu chuckling. The sight made him see red and go insane but he still held to the smallest sanity he still had.

"Dang! Guts. That man sure has some biggg guts." She mumbled as she chuckled while shaking her head amusingly. "I should congratulate him later."

Mikey then looks at her angrily. "This is not a situation that you should feel entertained." He said as his eyes shifted back at now about to sit Den. He watched as his subordinate, his second in command, that bastard smiling genuinely unlike his usual crazed, intoxicated smile acted like a gentleman, pushing the chair where Den would sit so the woman could sit comfortably. Den smiled beautifully back at the man.

'That smile is mine!'

"-ss! Boss! Boss! Mikey!" Someone shouted on the earpiece. This made Mikey shift his eyes out of the two.

"What?"

"As far as we know, we brifted the mission to Druggie, the exact name, location and time of the restaurant was included in the file we sent him tho we are unsure if he read it carefully...," Ran said that he is sure that every executive has their own file of the mission. The absurdity of the situation which left them baffled could cause them a man's life which happens to be their colleague and friend. 

"T-there must be an error or misunderstanding that's why they are here, boss." Koko pinched in, thinking if he should contact Sanzu and tell him that he was fucked.

"Y-yes, we all know that Sanzu is a meticulous person boss. He would not do a stunt as crazy as this if he knew." Kakucho nervously said. Hoping that whatever he said would give reason to keep the man alive.