55.

"It did not occur to me that I'll meet the infamous leader of Bonten tonight at my dinner." The man in his late twenties said as he stood up and greeted the silver-haired man who the restaurant manager introduced as the leader of the number one crime syndicate in Japan.

"Well, it also did not occur to me to meet that such an important man yourself will be here of all places in Japan." Mikey said as he extended his hand to shake hands with Donatello. "Pleasure to meet you."

"Likewise." The man said as he gave Mikey a curt smile. "Well, You could say that I am travelling incognito. Sometimes a man like myself needed a quiet meal away from the hustle and bustle of the city once in a while." The raven-haired man then smiled as he shook Mikey's hand gleefully. Donatello then asked Mikey and his associates to sit with them.

"This man is good with his words," Kokonoi said through the earpiece. He watched their interaction through the CCTV camera of the restaurant.

"I've heard excellent things about this restaurant. They say it's the place for those who appreciate the finer things in life." Mikey then said with a friendly smile as he offered the man a drink which Donatello happily received.

"Well, it's not like Mikey is not good at his words. He can beat that man if he wants to." Ran said who is now back acting like a waiter.

"Yeah, well he just likes to always stay silent at the very back whenever we are in a mission or interrogation," Takeomi added as he chuckles as he reminisce those memories.

Mikey wanted them to stop their talk but he could not, so he just endured it.

"Indeed, it has its charms. But I've always found that quality is often hidden in unexpected places." Donatello said as he looked around the restaurant, smiling as if he was reminiscing an old memory. "I used to go out eat with my younger sister and grandfather but then she moved out of the house years ago." He added with a melancholy smile on his face. "I missed those old times, I wish that sometimes I could turn back time and indulge her whims more often. Did not expect that I'll miss that." The man said while he laughed silently.

"And this Donatello is quite chatty himself." Rindou mumbles but everyone hears him. His statement made the executives laugh.

"Well, maybe you could contact this sister of yours and grab some dinner again. For old time's sake?" Mikey said as he poured another glass of wine. He wanted to just toss the earpiece away but that would cause a huge misunderstanding.

He then remembered his wife's face when she asked him well you could say a date that he declined because of this mission. He then looks at his wife's table, he can see her enjoying her food with Sanzu.