37.

"You look stunning Mrs. Sano." Someone suddenly said interrupting the conversation of three people inside one of the rooms of the Bonten's mansion. The said three people look at the door where the voice came from and there stands the most awaited man of the night.

"Gosh, your boss is really like a mushroom. He always randomly pops out of nowhere." Den mumbles to the two men beside her, Koko and Kaku. Kakucho just chuckled while nodding and Kaku just awkwardly smiled at the woman. "And Mr. Sano, I am always stunning, thank you very much."

"Of course you do." Mikey said without even batting an eye of being embarrassed as he started to walk towards where the woman is standing. "You always do."

This made Koko roll his eyes. 'I know he is a simp to his wife but please mind us, single people, out here!'

"Where's your trademark boss?" Koko asked as he wanted to change the topic, he is so done with the sappy moments of the two as they always 'flirt' whenever there are people around them. It feels like they are proud of what are they doing and keep on flaunting their so-called happy marriage.

"Yeah, where's Haru-chan? I thought he is going to fetch you?" Den asked as she looks at the door expecting the pink-haired man who was always beside her husband like some living trademark would be there. Yep, Sanzu Haruchiyo's new nickname around their circle is 'trademark', because wherever Mikey is he is there like an effing trademark.

"I don't know, don't care. He's big enough to take care of himself." Mikey said as he wraps his arm around his wife's waist and bury his face in the woman's neck.

'Wow, Mikey openly acting like a child... That's the first for me...' Kakucho said as he looks at the two with wide eyes and a blushing face. 

On the other hand, Koko just wants to gouge his eyes out. 'Oh, God... Please, end my misery.' 

Den then strikes Mikey quite hard in the head making the man groan and look at the woman while glaring. Their spectators stare at her in disbelief not even moving to their spot as if they were glued to it. Koko and Kaku seeing that it is the first for them to see someone hit Mikey after so many years got tense as they remember that the last time he got hit by someone, that same someone either end up in the hospital or straight up to the cemetery. 

Koko and Kaku were on guard and about to grab and defend the woman if things go south but then Den hit Mikey on the head one more time.

'Denise Laurent, if you have a death wish... Please...' Koko thought as he was ready to contact every executive as he grew tenser.