19.

"Fudge. How did I end up in this situation?" The raven-haired woman said, signing in defeat as she struggle to move her aching body.

~A little flashback~

Den and Guini together with the blonde child decided to go to the park they visited together with Kakucho before to unwind. The two adult women got a little suspicious of the said man because he told them that they will be just gone for 3 days and 2 nights but it's been forever since then. They started to get a little worried but luckily, a certain purple jellyfish started messaging Guini with some cheesy high school pick-up lines (as usual), confirming that the eight adult men are alive and breathing.

But in the middle of playing in the park, Guini suddenly got an anonymous call, making her divert her eyes away from the blonde child and her friend for a second. Den noticing that there was an approaching ice cream truck, ask the child if she wanted one and the child just nodded her head saying yes. Then the people who are supposed to guard them, aka the traitors aka the kidnappers took this as a go signal for them to abduct the blonde.

As if someone whispered to her ear, Den whips her head and looks at where the child is supposed to be playing, but what she sees brings horror to her face. She shouted her friend's name, saying to call 119 or maybe the child's father or uncle as she tried to run to where the child is. Not knowing that she is also part of the plan to be abducted, she failed to realize the evil glint in the kidnappers' eyes. That they are just also waiting for the ravenette to run towards them at her will. Giving them to abduct the woman smoothly.

Now at the Present Time...

'Those men were too harsh! They can just put me down like a normal human would do! How could they throw me like I'm a sack of rice or something!' She thought as she massage her aching side.

"M-mommy..." The young blonde child said as she looks at her so-called mommy who look ragged- up. 

"Mommy's fine sweetie." The woman said as he pats the child's head softly. They then heard the door open harshly followed by a playful but scary voice of a man.

"Well, well. Is that them?" The man said. Den then pulled the young child at her back in an instant, attempting to protect her from the stranger's sight. She then stared menacingly at the man in front of them.

"Whoa there! Geez, look at her! She's really that bastard's wife! Look at how feisty she is!" The man as he slowly approached the woman who was sitting on the floor. But Den then decides to stand up, still covering Emma.

"Who are you?" She asked, looking at the bleach blonde man in front of him. "And why did you kidnap us?" She added, attempting to sound tough.