52.

"You ready?" The pink-haired man asked the raven-haired girl as he put his left hand on the steering wheel and then glanced at her. The man is wearing formal attire which is quite unusual for him to be seen. 

"I was born ready." The woman jokingly said as she tried to lighten the mood. Well, it's not like the mood is inadequate, but it's hard to believe that just a few hours ago they were bickering like children now they are inside a Jaguar F-Type, a stylish two-seat sports car that was allegedly bought by this pink-haired man the second the woman beside him agreed to come with him.

The man then chuckles at the woman's response. "You can still walk out of this car if you just felt pressure to come with me."

"What?" She then looked at him, confused about what she just heard. "Pressured? On what?"

"You know..." The man said trailing his response behind. "I know that you're just coming with me because the boss has no time for you and that friend of yours insisted on your behalf," Sanzu said nonchalantly as if it did not bother him a bit.

'What the hell?' The woman thought. 'I did not know that this guy is so conscious of himself. Why so petty?'

Den then just laugh at him.

"Haru," She called but Sanzu just looked straight ahead, both hands on the steering wheel while fidgeting. Den signed as she chuckled a bit at how childish the man was. "Haru-chan," She called him again as she placed her hand on his arm. Her gesture made the man look at her. "I did not come with you because I was rejected by my husband to have dinner tonight with the thought that you are just the second option if things did go south." She sincerely said. "Please, don't look down on me and your worth as a friend and a person."

"... I knew that." Sanzu mumbled as he sighs.

'Friend huh?'

 He then leaned down on the steering wheel and closed his eyes.

'Mikey's gonna kill me for real this time.'

He then remembers what happened a few days ago. The time when they finally had breakfast somehow together. How the woman asked her husband out this Sunday enthusiastically but then got her heart broken afterwards.

-----

"Great! I hope you'll be free this Sunday night, hubby!" Den said as she looked happily at her breakfast. She then heard Mikey's utensils drop on the floor and it made quite a loud sound making everyone look at him.