29.*

Chapter 6: Single Ladies 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"I think we should go now?" The raven-haired woman said to her brunette friend as she take one last glance at the living room's big mirror.

It is now Friday and the two women are now going to the party that their friend, Yuzu-chan asked them to go to. 

"Yeah, we're gonna be late if we don't go now," Guini said as she check the time. It's now 8:45 pm and their friend asks them to come at 9:00 pm to the club where the party will be held.

"Kaku-chan's with Emma-chan right?" Den asked her friend one last time as she fixed her dress's strap, that was kind of uncomfortable in her opinion.

"Yeah, he said that if anything happened he'll immediately call us," Guini answered. "Don't worry too much."

"Alright let's go--"

"What are you wearing?" A sudden voice said. Both women then look where it came from. There, on top of the huge staircase stood a man with silver hair wearing his signature all-black clothes and slippers. Behind him, on his left side is a man with a purple mullet hairstyle wearing a white button-up shirt with a loose pink tie hanging on his neck, he is wearing striped mint green pants and his coat is loosely hanging to his shoulder. On his right stood a pink-haired man who was wearing a purple striped vest and pants with a white long-sleeve shirt inner that have 3 buttons undone. The man's purple vest buttons are all also undone.

 Den then looks weirdly at the men, she then looks at her reflection in the big mirror in the living room.  

"Clothes?" She answered with uncertainty. 

'There's nothing wrong with dress right?' She thought to herself. 

Den is wearing a vintage leopard print dress from Dior's Fall 2000 collection with shiny strappy Jimmy Choo gold sandals. Guini on the other hand is wearing a gold Versace minidress adorned with large sequins and two big tassels with transparent strappy Louboutin heels. (Pic below for reference tho I'm not really sure what brand of shoes Bella is wearing, Sorry.)