34.

"Should I settle for this ring?" Den asked while looking at the other people around the room. She then looks at her finger, admiring the sapphire ring once more.

"Did you know that my favorite color is blue?" She said as she faced the pink-haired man while smiling brightly. Sanzu on the other hand covers his mouth with his left hand to hide his smiling lips. He did not realize that five pairs of eyes men are eyeing his actions.

'Shit...' He thought to himself as he imagined himself patting his own back.

"Really, what a coincidence." He said unbothered.

"Yeah, that's why I really like your eyes!" Den said enthusiastically as if she never badmouthed the man before.

This statement caught the people in the room off-guard, especially the pink-haired man and their silver-haired boss. Ran amusingly whistles as if he is enjoying the possible drama that will occur in front of him. Kokonoi is sighing as if his peaceful life will be ruined once again. Kakucho looks at his boss and then at his crazy drug-addict coworker and slowly shakes his head.

'I want to go out and just play with Emma-chan... It's less complicated than this.'

Rin on the other hand did not care about the possible outcome of Den's and Sanzu's conversation as he is focused on the woman beside him. They were both scanning the ring catalog that the jeweler bought and he was watching attentively and patiently what possible ring designs the woman beside him will like so he can order it later. 

Guini just chuckled after listening to her friend's conversation, not even bothering on looking at the scene as she can predict what will happen next if this continues. 

'This will be fun, I guess? Who would have thought? Did he fall for her when she kicked him on the nuts?' Guini wondered as her eyes are still fixed on the catalog in her hand.

"What...?" Sanzu said not really knowing how to respond to the woman's sudden confession. never in his wildest dream that the woman in front of him will tell him straight to his face that she likes him. Well, she likes his eyes but it is a part of him so technically she likes him... right?

"What I'm saying is that I think your eyes are pretty, Haru-chan~," Den said. "They remind me of sapphires so whenever I see this ring, it will remind me of you! Besides you're the one who chose it for me anyway. It will be a good remembrance. " She added. She then faced Mikey and said, "Should we take this?"

"Should we?" Mikey said smiling oddly making the men in the room nervous aside from the pink-haired man who was casually looking at the woman and the ring on her finger.