20.

"Are you sure this is it?" Sanzu asked their money-maker, Koko with an annoying and uncertain voice. Koko then rolled his eyes, clearly irritated at the man's question.

'He asked me the same question a hundred times already!'

"Yes, Karma said that they caught Shimada entering this building a few times before the kidnapping and the latest is just from yesterday." He said as calmly as he could. He then shows them a copy of the CCTV footage of the said man.

"Also, Laurent's phone's signal was picked up a few kilometers from this place. They really made sure to throw her things. They even jammed the signal around here so we can't find them quicker. Damn, they're using their head." The man added.

"That fucking traitor, I'll rip him to pieces that his ancestors would not be able to recognize him." Sanzu said as he stared at the man's face with hatred.

"That man is mine to take, Sanzu." The man with a scar on his face aka Kakucho said as he grab his gun and open the car door as if he is ready to start the war.

"No one's yours shit face. It's first-come, first ser---" The man retorted as he also walk out of the car but then a sudden sound cuts him off.

*Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

"Shit! What's going on!?" Takeomi said as he covered his ears as they suddenly heard gunshots from where the targeted building is located.

"We should move fast." Ran seriously said as he ready his gun in his hand. He then looks at his younger brother who was by his side and nodded.

'I need to bring back Den so Guini would not cry anymore.' The younger Haitani thought as he remembers the tear-soaked face of the woman he's been courting (pestering).

"Move and kill everyone." Their boss, Mikey said emotionlessly as he run to the building, the others following their leader closely behind and the other half scattered around so they can easily clean things up.

-----

"Shit!" The woman yelled as she heard gunshots behind her. Den and Emma successfully escaped the room they were in. They slowly but surely made their way out of the building without bumping to anyone, but as they were about to go around to their last turn before the exit. The man with red hair which she recalls the Ares of this gang saw them. The man then immediately grabs his gun and fired at them. Lucky for them, Den quickly grabs the still hiding Emma, who thought that no one can see her, and run behind the thick walls near them.