26.

"Mr. Sano, here's the original signed copy of the contract and the marriage certificate." The man with golden eyes said as he slowly removed his black wig revealing his originally red hair color.

'It's really a good thing that Ms. Laurent did not realize that I was the driver that night.' He thought as he remember how the woman look at him like she had seen him before their encounter earlier this morning.

"Good job, Karma." Mikey said as he scans the papers in his hand, particularly eyeing the signature of the woman he's been chasing around.

'Denise Laurent...' He read in his mind. 'No. Denise Sano. Yes, that's perfect.' He thought with a small grin creeping to his face making the men at the office sweatdropped.

"Mikey, are you sure about this?" The pink-haired man asked as he looks at his boss's face.

"Why not?" Mikey answered the man with a bored voice, not even glancing at the blue-eyed guy who was eyeing him seriously.

"Having them around was never a good choice you know. Having her will just be a piece of additional baggage for us!" The man shouted standing up on the couch he was sitting on.

"You never disagree with my plans and decisions before Haruchiyo. What seems to be the problem now? " Mikey said seriously as he stared at the pink-haired man.

 "I am not disagreeing with you. I am just concerned that... That..." 

 "That what? " Mikey firmly asked as his dark eyes gazed at the man.

 'Ohh~~ our crazed maniac not knowing what to say??? ' Ran thought as he looked amused at his friend and boss. 'Go on Sanzu, answer our boss!' 

 "Are you in love with her? Did you really fall in love with her? " Sanzu abruptly asked, disregarding his previous statement which caught the men in the room off guard.

 "I am not obligated to answer that question. " Mikey answered firmly. But Sanzu being Sanzu insisted and asked again the same question. This made the room heat up. Koko and Kakucho are increasingly getting concerned as their boss and no. 2 are clearly fighting in front of them right now.  Ran and Rin are obviously enjoying the drama. Omi and Mochi are sighing at the side but are also growing concerned about what their boss and no. 2 are talking about. 

Sanzu is the type of subordinate that blindly follows Mikey anywhere without questioning him. At that action, they knew how loyal he is to Mikey. They could not fathom that the two will have this massive fight and even if they fight, in their mind, the last reason for it will be because of a woman.