56.

The posh restaurant exuded an air of sophistication, with patrons engaged in hushed conversations and the clinking of glasses punctuating the ambient sounds. Denise, accompanied by Haruchiyo, found herself in the midst of this opulent setting. 

As Den and Sanzu enjoyed their dinner, a familiar voice cut through the refined atmosphere. "Den?" called a voice that echoed with memories—Donatello Lombardi. Her eyes widened as she turned to see the Don approaching their table, a grin stretching across his face.

"D-Donny?" Den stammered in disbelief, standing up to greet her unexpected visitor. "Why are you here!?" 

Haruchiyo, caught off guard by this sudden reunion, observed the exchange with a mix of curiosity and apprehension. 

But before Den could fully comprehend the situation, Don's eyes flickered to Haruchiyo and a mischievous grin spread across his face. "Ah, care to introduce me to your date, huh? About time, Den. I was beginning to think you were married to your cafe."

"Oh stop that! Answer my question first--"

*Phone rings*

Den's attempt to deny any romantic involvement between her and Haruchiyo was halted when Don's phone suddenly rang.

"Excuse me." Don said as he gave an apologetic smile to both Den and Haruchiyo, whose eyes still had this mischievous glint on them. Den just nodded her head as she could not do anything given the situation. Den then sat again on her seat and Haruchiyo followed.

Haruchiyo could not help but be curious about the two's relationship as it seems that they go way back but Den's happiness could be seen in how her face glistened, and Haruchiyo could and didn't want to ruin it.

"Can't believe he is here!" The woman excitedly said giddiness could be heard in her voice. "He could have called me but--" In the middle of Den's chatter which Haruchiyo found delightful, the woman stopped completely as if she had seen a ghost.

"Where are you looking at?" Sanzu asked as he noticed that Den's eyes were entirely focused on something horrible that shook her world. He was about to look at it but Den grabbed his hand and whispered-shouted at him.

"D-don't look!"

"Wha--?"