11.

"Well, well. Who do we have here?" 

"Ahhh!" A sudden voice emerge at the dark garage making the woman, Den yelled. In reflex, she tried to hit 'it' with the metal bat in her hand as hard as she could.

"This woman!" The voice said instinctively grabbing the incoming bat to his face.

"Why does every time we met you always hit me!?" He shouted at her as he forcibly grab the bat out of Den's hands. Den then backs away as the man suddenly steps forward out of the dark part of the garage. She now could see what the man look like. The man has pink-like cotton candy mullet hair which she oddly felt familiar with. The man has blue eyes and there are noticeable diamonds scars at each side of the man's mouth.

"Ah! The kidnapper!" Den said like a matter of fact as she accusingly points at the man.

"I'm not a kidnapper for Pete's sake!" The man said signing loudly. He then places the bat on his shoulder as he stared intently at the woman in front of him.

'She's so small.' He thought.

"Y-you're not going to hit me right?" Den nervously asked, attempting to divert the man's attention as she tried unnoticeably grab something behind her back.

'I swear there's a lot of sturdy sticks in here!' She thought to herself.

She then smiled innocently at her captor.

"Why? Are you scared?" He said teasingly as a small grin crept to his handsome face making the woman flinch.

'All I want is to stay alive after this night.'

'And why do Emma's uncles so dangerously handsome!? That's so unfair!'

The man then slowly approached the woman in front of him until he cornered her at the garage wall. He then placed his hand at the wall beside her head (like a kabedon or something) as he stared at her with interest. He was looking at her face like he was studying it. 

Silence then followed as the two just stared at each other as no one bothered to say something.

"Your not the woman my boss fucked right?" The man said caughting the woman off-guarded. Den then widened her eyes in shock as she was offended by what he just said.