7.

"Uncle Kaku, when will mommy and daddy come back?" The little blonde child asked his babysitter for the week, Kakucho.

"In another week Emma-chan," Kakucho answered as he puts the teacup on the small pink table in front of him. They were playing Princess Tea Party with two of Emma's favorite dolls, a pink Princess doll that she said was gifted to her by her mommy and auntie named Lady Strawberry and a brown bear with blue and red gemstones as eyes gifted by her daddy(but in reality, Koko asked for a custom made one) named Sir Taiyaki.

"But I miss them..." Emma mumbled pouting while looking at the two dolls she owned.

"How about we ask your dad and uncles some souvenirs? " Kakucho encourages the child. His boss, Mikey alongside the Haitani brothers, Mochi, and Sanzu are out on a mission for 2 weeks. It's been a week since they depart leaving Kakucho, Takeomi, and Kokonoi as Emma's babysitters for two weeks. Takeomi went out for a while as they have some problem with one of the Bonten's turf near Roppongi. Kokonoi on the other hand is in the office as one of the managers called for him with some important business dealings, making him the only one available to play tea party with the sad child.

"Emma has a lot of things." The child said which is true. Whenever Mikey or one of her uncles went out. They always have souvenirs with them no matter small or big it is. Heck, her souvenirs from the last mission they had have yet to open by the child.

"I haven't seen mommy and auntie for weeks now..."

Kakucho just then look at the child who still looks for the two women. It's been 3 weeks since then but the child is still attached to both women. They even hired a child psychiatrist thinking that the child was under brainwashing, courtesy of Sanzu Haruchiyo (shockingly), but the result came out negative. The doctor said that it might be because the child longs for a mother or any older female figure which worries them.

Because of that, Mikey and Koko assigned maids that will look at Emma 24/7 if possible so she would not feel lonely and completely forget about those women but it all failed.

"What's going on?" Someone said as he approach the child and the man who looks like he does not know what to do.

"Uncle Koko!" Emma shouted as she runs to him.

'Uncle Koko likes me very much and gives me everything I asked! Maybe if I ask him, then--'

"What it is Princess? Are you hungry? Want to eat with me in the kitchen?" He said as he carries the child.

"Uncle Koko, did you know that you were my favorite uncle!" Emma said joyfully, smiling brightly as possible to the white-haired male.