32.

"Here, drink this!" Yuzuha said as she give a glass of mojito to Den and Guini. The two then gladly accept it and drink the cocktail.

"Drink another round!" Yuzuha said as she grab the pitcher and fill the two women's glasses full. This happens almost three times and the two women just can't turn the brunette down because of her threatening look at them.

"H-hey, nee-chan slowly! The party just started and you're making them drunk already!" Hakkai said tugging his sister's dress. Yuzuha then looks at the tall man with her redded face.

"Huh!? They're fine! Come on look, they're still standing straight!" The woman said pointing at Den and Guini who were both smiling in dazed at them.

'Hmm... Really tho?'

"It's alright, Hakkai-kun!" The ravenette said giving the man a thumbs up with a small blush on her face. The said woman is not even looking straight into the man's eyes but passes to him, clearly indicating that alcohol I starting to kick into their system. 

"We will stop if we know that we're about to get drunk. You know we still need to drive back home." Guini added as she smile reassuringly at him. Hakkai just nodded his head giving up because no matter what he does, he knows that he will not win over his sister's shenanigans.

"Alright. We'll just drive you guys home if anything happens." He said leaving the three alone.

The three women then decide to drag the other two ladies with them and have a mini girl's party on the one side of the VIP room.

"So, Hina-chan~, Yumi-chan~ when's the wedding?" Den asked a little tipsy from the continuous drink Yuzuha poured for her.

"It should be Spring next year," Yumi answered her as she drinks her own cocktail.

"Takemitchi and I's wedding date are still undecided but probably next year too." The peach-haired woman answered.

"Wow~ I wish I'll also find a guy that I can marry~" Den drunkenly and dramatically said as she admires the two women's engagement rings.

~Play the Song around here~

"Bitch aren't you already married?" Guini said drunkenly, whipping her head at her friend's side making some of her drink spill.