53

"Is everyone ready?" A man wearing his usual red chang shan-like clothes said into his mic as he monitored everything that was currently happening around the restaurant through the many screens in front of him. He could see the two Haitanis serving visitors food to the customers like a pro. They are wearing white dress shirts and black pants, unlike the usual colourful get-up. Their hair are now both black from wearing a wig so that others won't suspect or know who truly they are. They smile elegantly as if they were delighted to serve their customers their orders.

"Didn't know that you two had it in you." Koko amusingly said to the two, earning him a smirk from the brothers'.

"Well, we all know from the start how charming I am." Ran discretely said as he heard Koko's comment from his earpiece.

Rindou on the other hand just give his brother a side glance and sighs afterwards.

"Yeah, you could be a part-time server at one of my restaurants, salary's negotiable." The white-haired man said as his eyes lingered on the screens in front of him. Making some nonsense conversation during the mission made the said man calm. The people at the end of the line knew it so they always play along if Koko started saying some shit to them.

"You can pay me 10 times the normal salary then," Ran said as he smiled at the woman who had given him a knowing smile earlier.

"Come on Ran, mission first before flirting," Koko said, annoyed at how Ran kept on flirting with the customers.

"Kakucho, how's the your area?"

"Nothing suspicious. Takeomi-san's currently surveying the outside perimeter in case." He murmured as he guided some VIPs to their seats. Kakucho's outfit on the other hand is just like the Haitani brothers' but he is wearing a more sophisticated three-piece suit. His hair is also arranged slickly, with his eye colour changing through wearing blue contacts. And lastly, his prominent scar is now concealed with makeup. No one would really think that he was the Kakucho of the Bonten executives.

"Alright. Our men are in their proper place already. In 15 minutes Mikey and Rika will enter the restaurant. Donatello Lombardi is expected to be here at 8:30, we still have half an hour to be ready--"

"Guys!" An alerted voice cut Kokonoi's instruction out of nowhere. This made everyone alert all of a sudden. Koko sits straight as he searches on the screen where in hell is Takeomi.

"The Don is here!" Takeomi whispered-shout as he looked at a young man who was elegantly getting out of a black armoured Cullilan Rolls-Royce. The man has black curly hair and dark eyes, quite tan and muscular. He is definitely a handsome man who looks like the lead of some romance or even action movies.