28.

"Where is Mr. Sano?" The raven-haired woman asked, looking at the two men inside the Bonten's moneymaker's office inside the mansion. 

The two men halted their conversation and look at the woman. The man with long white hair then tells her to come in and sits down on the office's couch while the pink-haired man with two diamond scars on the side of his mouth eyes' follows her every movement.

"Why are you looking for Mikey, madam?" Kokonoi asked the woman. The woman just then looks at the man as if she just heard a joke.

"Koko-kun, I told you many times to just call me by my name." The woman said in a frustrated voice. Ever since she became the official wife of their boss, the executives keep calling her madam this, madam that which frustrates her. 

'It feels so weird to be called like that...' The woman thought.

"Yeah, just call the woman whatever she wants Koko," Sanzu interjected with his normal bored voice.

'Wow, who would have thought that this axolotl will be my backup?' The woman joyfully thought as she smiles at the pink-haired man.

"She'll nag you around if you don't follow her demand." He added as he sips his drink.

'I'll take that back. This guy's still bitchin' around me. And here I thought we became closer.'

"Anyways, where is Mr. Sano?" She asked again, ignoring Sanzu's early morning shenanigans.

"He's out for a while with Kakucho. They said they need to do some business." Kokonoi said which made the woman nod her head.

"Alright then, can you tell him that I am looking for him?" Den stated as she stands up from the couch ready to walk out.

"Yeah, sure. Kakucho just texted me a while ago so I think they will be here any minute now." The white-haired man said also standing up and about to guide the woman out of his office. 

Sanzu on the other just stared at the two who were continuing chatting while walking out of the office.

'Who would have thought that the day that she was the one who will ask for him willingly will come this early? Tch.' Sanzu thought as he glared at the white teacup he is holding. He then remembered how the woman never asked about Mikey but Mikey, in contrast, keeps asking what the woman was up to daily, which made Sanzu irritated.