2.

"Sweetie, wake up..." Den said to the sleeping child on her side.

"Are we home now, mommy?" The child asked sleepily rubbing her eyes. She then raised her arms, asking for a lift.

"Yes, baby." Den answered as she carried the child. Guini then opens the door for them.

"Thank you."

The child roams her eyes around the so-called 'home'. Definitely smaller compared to the home where Emma is used to but it felt cozy. She then noticed that there are a lot of tables and chairs around and there is a small chandelier hanging in the middle of the small room. She also noticed the foods on display.

"Stoberry Shorcake!" Emma yelled as her eyes sparkles looking at the cakes that are displayed at the counter. She tugged Den's clothes, asking her to let her down which Den gladly obligde. (Strawberry Shortcake*)

Emma then runs in front of the Cake and snacks stalls.

"Cookies! Brownies! Doyayaki! Taiyayaki!" The child said excitedly while roaming around the cafe. (Dorayaki, Taiyaki*)

"Mommy! Auntie! There's a lot of sweeties in here!" She said as she looks at the two older females. Emma then remembered his white-haired uncle who always gives her and her daddy yummy sweeties!

'Gosh, this child is so cute!' Both of the women thought smiling at the child. The child then approached her 'mommy' with pleading eyes. She tugged to her clothes and said,

"Can I have some, please!"

The woman just chuckled. 

"Sure sweetie, but later after we eat a proper dinner okay?"

"Yes, mommy!" The child energetically said as she run to the nearest table and tried to sit on the tall chair all by herself, but failed cutely so her aunt help her up.

"Emma-chan, can you wait for a little? We were going to prepare our dinner in the kitchen. If you need anything just call for us okay?" Den said looking at the adorable child who's obediently nodding her head.

"Good girl." She said as she patted her hair softly. The child just then smiled at her then giggled cutely.

-----

"Sweetie, did you have fun today?" Den said while drying the hair of Emma who's just come fresh out of the bath.

"Yes!" Emma said.

"I want to play with mommy and auntie next time too! But with daddy and uncles!" Emma added joyfully while looking at her mommy.