24.

"Denise-san, Mikey's looking for you." The man with long white hair said as he approached the ravenette woman who was currently talking to her brunette friend.

"What does he want now?" The woman annoyingly asked. It's been a week since the two women started to live at the Bonten's mansion and all they can say are, that the men in here are so freaking annoying!

Koko just looks at the woman with pity as he himself is getting tired of his boss's and friends' antics. He can't even properly do his own work as they keep on pestering him. Asking favors, asking for advice, and the most important part, asking for money.

'They have their own money so why are they keep asking for more!?' He thought as he remembers how this certain purple-headed mullet bastard and pink-haired addict keep on stealing his cards.

"Is it about that again?" The woman asked. Koko just nodded his head slowly, a little ashamed as to why he let himself be involved in this shit again.

"You know what Den, just say yes already," Koko said as his tired eyes looks at the woman's brown orbs full of sincerity and as if he is begging her, making the two women shocked.

"Hey! Just yesterday you told Den to just ignore that crazy boss of yours and now you're pushing her on doing that shit?" Guini said as she felt betrayed by the man they thought they got closed with within the week they lived together.

"Sorry to disappoint you but I'm getting tired of this shit." Kokonoi bluntly said as he sits across the two women looking very tired. The two then noticed how the white-haired man looked, the first time they step into this mansion, the man looks like a gold-spooned young master who never know that the word 'dirt' exist. Now, he looked like a grown-up man who worked 20 different jobs within the span of 6 days.

"Look, just think of it as a business proposal. Lay down your demands, everything.  I'll even help you to have the upper hand on that contract if that's what you want." He said seriously as he intensely look at Den.

"Koko-kun, if it's really just a simple business proposal, then I would not hesitate this much. It's a freaking marriage proposal!" The woman retorted back, earning a nod of appreciation from her brunette friend who was silently listening to their conversation.

"Who says that a marriage can't be a business proposal? Ever heard of the term marriage of convenience?" The man said as a matter of fact. Den just rolled her eyes, not really wanting to talk any further to the man.

"Even though I don't believe in marriage, I think it's too hasty for Den to just blindly accept your boss's proposal, Koko," Guini said making the man sigh frustratingly while gripping his long hair. Suddenly, an idea popped into the man's head.