5.

"We're now home princess. "
Ran said as they entered the mansion's gate. The said mansion stood as their private home and also their main headquarters.

Emma just look outside the window, looking at the gate that every time she sees felt like a cage.

Emma is really grateful as she has a bountiful life. She lives in a mansion, has tons and maids to serve her and clean up her mess. Have loving uncles who always play and spoil her. Her dad also loves her very much but she always felt like something is missing. Something that she longs for a long time now.

"I miss mommy and auntie... " The child murmured catching the attention of the three older males in the sedan.

Rindou look at the child concerned then to his brother and to his friend.

"Our lovely Princess, it's alright! Uncles will play with you a lot from now on." He said,  reassuring the child.

Emma just look down and pouted.

"I want to see daddy. " She said, Ran smiled at the child. The three adult males then just immediately went out of the car.

Ran then grabbed Emma and they started to walk inside the big mansion.

"Hey, you think those two women brainwashed our kid? " Sanzu mumbled as he look concerned at the sad child. He is frowning, unlike his usual crazed look.

"I don't know. She seems completely attached to them but it's just one night? Is that even possible? " Rindou mumbled back at the man.

"I don't know, should we call a psychiatrist? " Sanzu suggested.

"Really? Coming from you Sanzu Haruchiyo? " Rindou teasingly said as he look at the pink-haired man like he's out of his mind. He just shook his head as he jog closely to where his brother and cute niece are.

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean!? You fucking jellyfish! "

-----

"Princess! "

"Emma-chan! "

"Baby! Where have you been? "

"You're dad's so worried about you. We're all worried about you. "

Another four older males said as they saw the young child who's being carried by Ran.

"Uncle Koko, Uncle Taku, Uncle Omi,  Uncle Mochi... Emma's back... " The child greeted sadly. She then look away as she buried her head to his uncle Ran's chest and let a loud sign.

"What...? What happened to her Ran!? " The older man with a long scar to his face, Takeomi Akashi. He's worried as Emma is unlike her usual bright personality.