Chapter 6 - Sleepover

❦•❦

Now Playing: ❝Friday I'm in Love - The Cure❞ [▶︎/❙❙/◼︎/⟳] 1:28 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 3:47

[▶︎/❙❙/◼︎/⟳]
1:28 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 3:47

❦•❦

Y/N's POV

The school bell rang right before the teacher could finish their lecture on a body's anatomy. They explained both for woman and men which brought discomfort and awkwardness in the class. Everyone jumped out of their seats, snatching their books from the desk making their way out the door. They cared less if they left anything behind. It was Friday and everyone was dying to do something exciting.

I sighed, grabbing my backpack and stuffing in my books. I've been doing well avoiding Michael, we haven't talked since the incident in the park. Just a few glances we would give each other. But they weren't exactly death glares. His looks weren't annoyance at all more of pity. His deep blue eyes went from anger to softness.

I wonder who's managed to out him that way. I walked through the halls filled with red metal lockers, locating mine. I walked over to my locker, which was decorated in stickers on the outside and the inside. I placed my books on the top shelf, emptying the heavy weight in my backpack. I closed my locker and felt a shoulder wrap around mine "So, there's a party  at my house this Saturday, wanna come?" "I'm not sure if my mom will let me" I laugh nervously.

Seriously though. My mom is pretty sensitive about these things. It really triggers her "Overprotective mom" attitude. Meaning she throws tantrums and swears at me until she's had enough. "Aw come on don't be such a party pooper! It's going to be a blast!" her emotions and words were always so convincing for me. I felt bad that I wasn't always hanging out with them. The way things worked in my household were very confusing. My parents seemed to only trust the Afton's.

"Well I guess it shouldn't hurt" I rubbed my arm "Yesss!" she squealed and hugged me tightly. I wasn't sure how I was going to go but I guess i'll find a way.  "Also please don't come in jeans" "What's wrong with my jeans?" I raised a brow and placed my hands on my hips as we walked down the hall. "You're always wearing jeans and never a skirt or a dress. Let lose a bit you know?" I rolled my eyes playfully until I hear a loud metal sound.

Michael's POV

I walked down the hall with my group of friends. They were all in a conversation, something about a party? But it didn't interest me at all. I looked up from the laces of my shoes and see y/n walking with Victoria. I felt a bit of jealousy. She hasn't acknowledged me at all these past few days and it was driving me insane.

as I continued to stare at her I felt a sharp pain on my head  bringing me back to reality from zoning out. "Fuck.." I cursed under my breath rubbing the pain on my forehead. "Yo Mike you in love or something?"  Mark comes over and pats my back. "Fuck off" the pain was strong, I could still feel the sensation when I hit my head against the metal pole. I looked up a bit to see y/n giggling. How rude. "I'll catch up with you later mike" they all lifted there hand, at an attempt to do a quick wave as they walked down towards the exit. I scoffed and rubbed the pain on my forehead continuously trying to soothe it.