Epilogue

⎯⎯ ⎯⎯

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

Epilogue

╚═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╝

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

██ 20%

███ 40%

████ 60%

█████ 80%

██████ 100%

ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

Now Playing
Time of the Season
The Zombies

II

0:00 ───|────── 4:11

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

A/N: I have added character appearances from artbreeder to the introduction if anyone is interested. :)

⎯⎯ ⎯⎯

"COME ON Y/N TIME FOR SCHOOL!"

Henry shouted from the bottom of his stairs. He paced back to the kitchen flipping the pancakes. "Sammy grab your backpack and meet me in the car". Sammy agreed swiftly grabbing his backpack and heading to the front door. He grabbed his shoes from the rack and placed them on and walked outside.

You turned off your radio and
curling/straighten iron. You looked in the mirror once more making sure your outfit was decent. You smiled reading the calendar.

Monday
September 12, 1984
Junior Year!

⎯⎯ ⎯⎯

One year has passed, the families of both the Afton's and Emily's have been bittersweet since the incident. Fredbear's Diner has closed due to the amount of lawsuits based on missing children and the incident with Evan Afton.

William Afton and Henry Emily are now working on re-opening Circus Baby's Pizza World.

You've officially became an Emily, as you and Henry along with Sammy of course, took a trip to change your last name. This had to be one of the happiest moments in 1983.

You and Michael grew closer going on frequent dates every weekend. And definitely not always going to restaurants. He would take you out anywhere at anytime you were available. He would clear out his schedule just to be with you.

He would take you out bowling, roller skating, skateboarding, picnic dates, mall dates, even a cozy movie night under the stars, like your first date.

You were learning more about one another each day. You both never got tired of talking with each other. You would ramble to him about your school work, your social life, and everything going on with your life.

You were happy that you had someone there for you. Not only was Michael there always listening to anything you said to him. And he was there to comfort you and admire you in every way. But you also had Henry there for you. He was like your second father. He was like family. And you loved that.

William however, seemed to be aching for the feeling of watching someone die in his hands, he would constantly be down the basement in his workshop going through every single memory of how he killed. He would look through newspapers just seeing 'Missing Child' was enough to feed onto this obsession. To the point he finally decided to write down each description for the child. How each one was killed.. the date. Even the time.

His aggression only grew more especially towards his wife. Just by the soft cheery voice of hers was enough to trigger his anger. He would be away from his family a lot, leaving Elizabeth feeling blue. It felt as if she had no father figure in her life and it was worse now that her little brother was gone. But Michael made sure he filled that space.

Let's see what this chapter unfolds..

⎯⎯ ⎯⎯