Chapter 11 - First Date

❦•❦

Now Playing: ❝Lovers Rock - TV Girl❞ [▶︎/❙❙/◼︎/⟳] 1:28 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 3:47

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Now Playing: ❝Lovers Rock - TV Girl❞
[▶︎/❙❙/◼︎/⟳]
1:28 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 3:47

❦•❦

I pressed the play button on my radio as muffled music began playing and then it became clear. I looked through my closet trying to find a good outfit "This is to all the beautiful girls out there it's time for our night! Go to a club or whatever you teens do to have fun. This is Jenna Martinez playing from your favorite 80's station!"  The lady spoke in a cheerful manner and Nothings Gonna Stop Us Now by Starship plays. I pass by every shirt, dress and pair of pants as nothing seems to catch my eye. I look over at the clock reading 4:31 PM. I sigh in frustration "I won't have that much time in this rate" I dig through my closet once more and pulled out an orange short sleeve button up top with bermuda shorts.

I secured the outfit with a black belt and a dark grey corduroy jacket. I looked at the mirror "Perfect" I hear a knock on the front door. "Michael must be here" I mumble to myself before grabbing my bag and swinging it over my shoulder I head out of my room and rush downstairs. Michael greeted my mother and father with a handshake and a warm smile. "Now you kids be safe I want her back before midnight" my father jokes but he keeps his voice firm. "Yes sir" I take the last step down the staircase before putting on my doc martnes. "Ready?" Michael looks over at me "Ready" I tie the last shoe laces of my boot and make my way over to Michael's side. "Now no drugs no smoking-" my mother lectures us about safety.

We nod in agreement. "Bye mom, bye dad" I gave them a kiss on the cheek before leaving. Michael and me head out and close the door behind us. "So where we going?" I shiver a bit at the sudden change of temperature. The house was warm while outside it was fresh "Drive in theaters, it's not too far" "Oh i've never gone there before" "You'll love it" he chuckles. Michael leads me to a black Buick GNX "You got your license already?" I look at  the car. "Nah, using my dad's" "Don't get us killed then" I jokingly said as Michael opens the door to the passengers seat and bows "Princess" he gestures for me to sit "Thank you" I curtsy and sit down. He closes the door and rushes to the drivers seat.

The car smelled of cheap cologne and cigarettes. "This is yours or?" "It used to be my dads but he paid it off for me to use" he inserts the key into the ignition and the engine starts. Music from the radio played loud, Anything, Anything by Dramarama played. He quickly lowered the volume a bit, as I felt my eardrums ring. "Sorry about that" I look around his car seeing figurines, stickers, and a pack of cigarettes. "Interesting decor" "Yeah i'm kind of a natural at decorating" he runs a hand through his hair, pushing the strands back as he smirks. I chuckle as he begins to drive.

"Can you believe a guy jumped off a bridge and survived?! Now that's some crazy hooligan shit. This is Dancing by Myself by the one and only Billy Idol"  "Now this is my shit" Michael bops his head slightly raising the volume "Agreed" I giggle at his excitement and I roll down the window letting the wind go through my hair. I look outside and admire the trees, people walking, the sunset, everything was perfect. I sighed happily. Michael began singing along with the lyrics "DANCING WITH MYSELF OH-OH" he moved his shoulders and I joined him "WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LOSE AND THERES NOTHING TO PROVE, WELL IM DANCING WITH MYSELF"

About A Girl [Michael Afton x Reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें