Chapter 41 - Am I Pretty Like Her?

❦•❦

❦•❦

Now Playing:
❝ Tell It to My Heart - Taylor Dayne   ❞
[▶︎/❙❙/◼︎/⟳]
0:00 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 0:00

authors note
Chapter 40 has been rewritten, if you wish to check that out :)

❦•❦

You and Michael slept through the morning holding each other in your arms. You rested your head on his chest as his hands were wrapped around you. You flickered your eyes opened followed by a stretch. Michael groaned and held you closer as you tried to roll out of his arms due to the heat forming in the room. Of course Henry had the air conditioning off on a hot summer day. "Michael its hot!" you took his hands off "I'm cold!" he whined back not daring to let go of you as if his life meant it.

"Michael- please" you wiggled out of his grasp finally. He whined and crossed his arms over his chest. You took a good look at him, his eyes were still closed and his breathing was steady and slow. His brunette hair was spread out through your soft pillow. You giggled at his appearance and kissed his forehead. He smiled and kissed you back. "Do you want me to put the shower on for you sweetheart?" he asked, sitting up and caressing your cheek "Please" you smiled. He nodded and sat at the edge of the bed putting on his clothes that were scattered on your carpet floor.

He walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower making sure it was a good temperature for you. Meanwhile, you slowly got up attempting to walk but the soreness kicked in with every step you took. You cursed in your mind as you walked over to your drawers with a blanket wrapped around your bare body. You pulled out an outfit and slowly walked back to the bathroom. Michael came out soon enough to help you walk. It had been a good thing Henry left early in the morning for work.

"Here let me carry you" Michael picked you up bridal style and placed you carefully in the shower. He took off his clothes and got in with you. He began washing your hair with shampoo and conditioner and helped you out with the rest. You smiled as Michael rinsed the accesses soap "Thank you Michael" you said "Anything for you my love" he replied kissing your forehead.

-

You, Michael, and Sammy sat in the living room watching cartoons and eating pancakes. You snuggled close to Michael watching the tom cat chase the mouse on each episode. It was stupid yet entertaining.

Michael stroked your hair as your head laid against his chest. Sammy looked back at the two of you "When can I get a wife?" Sammy tilted his head "Where'd you get that from?" Michael replied "I heard you call Y/n wife" Sammy grinned "I- uh" Michael's face went red and you suppressed a laugh. "When you are older you can" you replied and ruffled his hair. He frowned but understood.