Chapter 16 - In the Rink

❦•❦

 Now Playing: ❝Let's Groove - Earth, Wind & Fire❞ [▶︎/❙❙/◼︎/⟳] 1:28 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 3:47

[▶︎/❙❙/◼︎/⟳]
1:28 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 3:47

❦•❦

Morning came quickly as the Afton's would wake up early, especially on the weekends. They were known to be the most productive family in the neighborhood. You would always find Mr.Afton forcing Michael to mow the lawn at 7am on a weekend or work on fixing cars in their garage.

I luckily slept with Elizabeth as Mrs.Afton didn't trust Michael and I sleeping together. I mean could I blame her? He would have definitely stuck me under the blankets whenever he had gas. Besides that, I slept on the floor which I didn't mind at all. It was quiet comfy. Her walls were painted in a light baby pink. A princess peach and a madonna poster hung in her room. She had a white vanity that had a few stickers and scratches to it. Her bed was a white metal bed with light blue bedsheets and a few stuff animals from the pizzeria.

She still was sound asleep as I laid on the diy floor bed which consisted of 2 blankets and one pillow. She was kind enough to give me a sleeping buddy. By that I mean Jerry the sheep. Just as I sat up, Mrs.Afton knocked on the door then opened it. "Good morning Y/n, beautiful day today isn't it?" she smiled warmly walking towards the blinds and opening them up allowing sunshine to fill the room instantly.

She wore a long 1950's yellow dress as her hair was curled and wore a white headman . "Mommm" Elizabeth lifted the covers covering her face from the sunlight "Oh come on Elizabeth you should be use to this by now" she chuckled pulling the covers away from her. "Y/n I've laid some clothes in the bathroom for you" she smiled again. "Thank you" I smiled back and got up heading over to the bathroom. I walked down the hallway just to hear Evan crying from his bedroom "Stop being such a crybaby!" Michael shouted. I furrowed my eyebrows and made my way over to his bedroom seeing Michael tease him.

He held the Fredbear plushie high above him as Evan's eyes became red and puffy. "Michael!" I walked over to him "Give it back to him" "Or what?" he smirked "What's gotten into you?" "What are you even-" "MICHAEL YOUR FRIENDS ARE HERE!" I took a better look at him seeing him in a leather jacket, white shirt, dark blue jeans that were cuffed with his red used converse "Where are you going?" I crossed my arms "I'm with the greasers now" he winked and tossed the plush back to Evan as he rushed down the stairs.

My eyes widen. Those guys were nothing but troublemakers.  "T-thank y-you" Evan sniffled "You're welcome" I gave him a warm smile before heading back to the bathroom. A pair of mom jean shorts along with a white shirt were neatly folded. I slipped out of the pjs, Michael allowed me to borrow and tossed it into the hamper and slipped onto the outfit. I brushed my hair and brushed my teeth before heading back outside to the smell of pancakes and bacon.