Chapter 54 - All of you

Now Playing
Every Breath You Take - The Police
II
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

A/N: Short chapter, but currently working on chapter 55 right now (:

"You're lucky Henry and Sammy aren't home.." your eyes glanced over Michael's bruised up face. He and Jeremy had gotten into a fight with some greasers over some stupid arcade games.

You brought the opening of the rubbing alcohol and held it against the cotton ball, spilling the alcohol onto the ball. You lightly began touching the bruises on Michael's face with the cotton ball.

He looked at you, taking in your features once more. He put into much thought of how lucky he was to have you by his side.

"It's kinda worth it" he whispered into your ear. It sent shivers down your spine and you grew nervous. Yes, despite being together for a while he still manages to make you nervous. To give you that feeling of butterflies in your stomach like he always does.

You let out a sigh "Why?" you shook your head "Because you get to take care of me" he smirked and tilted his head starring deeply into your eyes.

You shook your head once more applying more treatment to his wounds. He yelped and jolted back in pain "Hey! That hurts.." he pouted and furrowed his eyebrows.

You chuckled "I thought it was worth it?" you hummed. He rolled his eyes "Only when you're close to me" he chuckled. You hummed again and bandaged a couple of his wounds.

"What would Henry say?" you slightly smiled and placed back the medical kit in the bathroom cabinet. Michael got up from the toilet seat and looked at the work you did on his face.

"He would give me a lecture and then a cookie" he snickered. "Yeah right" you chuckled.

He smiled down at you. His hand reached over and held your jaw caressing your skin. "Did I tell you how beautiful you are?" he tilted his head. You shook your head, feeling your face heat up. "You're beautiful y/n.." he leaned in and gently kissed you while cupping your face.

You leaned in kissing him back passionately "I love you Michael" you smiled into the kiss and Michael chuckled "I love you more" Michael quickly picks you up and placed you on top of the bathroom counter. His hands went to your waist and under your shirt.

"Fuck... I want you" he bit his lip, looking at you with desire in his eyes.  "You want me?" you smirked. He nodded "Mhm" he hummed. "Think you can handle me Afton?" you whispered. "Anything that's you. I want all of you." he smiled. I smiled back.

You kissed him, wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling him close to you.
"I'm all yours.." you whispered. Michael's head leaned against yours "I'm all yours too. You know how much I love you?" Michael softly spoke.

"How much?"

"You think forever is enough?"

"More than enough."

"I promise to show you the better things in life. To give you the love you deserve. You didn't deserve anything from what has happened these past years. You're too beautiful to witness this evil. You're too beautiful to be with me.. so I vow to be the better man that you deserve."

"You're enough for me Michael. I'm just a girl.."

"No. You aren't just a girl Y/n..."

"You're more than that."

An hour later..
Michael's POV

If you told me a few years ago I would be confessing my love over and over.. I would have called you stupid. I would have laughed. I would have called it dumb. But here I was. Showing her my heart. Showing the heart that was never given a proper home.

Spilling my feelings and my heart out to her. Hesitant at first, but I believe it was the right decision to bring everything down from the beginning and run to her. Grab her hand and beg her to stay with me.

She stayed and dealt with all of my father's bullshit. Dealt with the pain with me. Lost her family because of me. Lost her life because of me. She could have been living a normal life if she took me for some random dumb stupid jerk. But yet she was there by my side...

She was there to guide me through the thick and thin. Through the finer things in life. Even the sun seemed to shine a bit brighter. Even the smile of my siblings face seemed to shine the room and make my day.

I wish I had met her sooner. I wish we lived something normal. I wish I still had my mother with me. I know she would be proud of me.
I miss her dearly. I miss my brother. I miss them terribly....

I wish I would have spent more time with him. I wish I was a better person. Maybe if my father had left that night it would have been the best for all of us.

Maybe if my mother hadn't begged him to stay we could have been doing just fine. In another life. In another universe I know I would have my mother and siblings happy... and Y/n would have hers..

In every other universe it better be happiness.

I gazed over at her face. She slept in my arms snuggled close to my chest. I could feel her heart beat against me. A small smile formed over her face. The moonlight shun perfect
over the room giving me the perfect lighting to see my beautiful girl.

My beautiful girl.

How lucky I am to get to call her mine. All of her is mine. All of me is hers..

In a simpler form she took my hand and brought me out of the darkness. If you'd asked who I loved most in the world. It's you.

It's you Y/n L/n.