Chapter 25 - Nothing like you

❦•❦

Now Playing: ❝Fade Into You - Mazzy Star❞ [▶︎/❙❙/◼︎/⟳] 1:28 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 3:47

[▶︎/❙❙/◼︎/⟳]
1:28 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 3:47

❦•❦

3rd person POV

It was currently night fall, Y/n was all settled in with the Emily's. Michael had been pacing around the living room waiting for his father's arrival to have a serious talk with him.

The door finally unlocked as William stepped in with his usual bloody attire. Michael shook his head in disappointment "You had to mess with Y/n's family.. why?" Michael stood tall, trying to look more intimidating than his father. "He was catching on.. I had no other choice" "Maybe it was best if he did catch on.." Michael furrowed his eyebrows "Listen boy-" "No you listen, stop messing with her life"

He chuckled lightly "You're just like your father.." "Don't you dare compare me to you. I am NOTHING like you"

Michael has tried his best to be the salt of the earth ever since Y/n changed his world. She lead him on to a different route, revealing his true self. Emotions he's never felt before. This caused him to be a better man as said before. He disliked being compared to William.

Before Y/n even came, He was a troublesome boy. The opposite of what his father was. William was always the perfectionist. He wore formal attire and was known as a "good man". People would always "compliment" Michael he looked like his father, this caused him to change and become the total opposite.

Growing his hair out to a mullet, wearing black earrings, his skin went from pale to sun kissed, he enjoyed thrifting with his mother finding band t-shirt's, ripped jeans, baggy jeans, he carried this grunge look unlike his father. Despite Michael wanting to change for the sake to avoid being compared to him, through this process he found that this was the person he really wanted to be.

Y/n only came to make it better for him. To realize he didn't have to do these stupid illegal things in order to be the complete opposite from William. He didn't have to be cold hearted unlike his father's "kindness". He didn't have to get bad grades. He just needed to be himself. Despite the saying "Like father like son" Y/n never saw the similarities. Sure they had some facial expressions but Michael was his own person.

"Oh please you are nothing but a clone of me" William kicked off his oxfords and placed them on the rack "Don't ever say that" Michael grit his teeth and clenched his fists. His body fueled with anger."The truth must hurt for you" he chuckled once more taking off his blazer and rolling up his white sleeves.

"How evil could you be.." Michael shook his head glaring at his father "Oh please Michael. Do you really think that girl loves you? You're pathetic honestly.." "She loves me and I love her" William passed by him hanging the coat on a coat rack "Do you really think she tried for so long to get along with YOU? You're still too gullible to even understand" "What are you saying?" Michael raised his brow crossing his hands over his chest. He felt anxious. His hands sweating his heart beating fast. Could it really be y/n didn't love him at all?