Chapter 52 - Kiss the Chef

❦•❦

Now Playing
Dress You Up
Madonna
II
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

❦•❦

Some Time After..

It was finally towards the end of the school year. Everyone was planning out there ideal summer vacation and parties they planned on attending to.

Meanwhile I knew Henry and everyone else was still shocked after what happened so there was no vacation planning. I know me and Michael wanted to take this time to spend some romantic time together after everything that happened it was very so much needed.

Victoria nudged me bringing me back from my day dreaming. The teacher continued writing algebra problems up on the board. Not that anyone here bothered to write them down let alone answer his questions. Poor guy. "

Party tonight at Chloe's. You coming?" Victoria smirked. "You know I don't do parties anymore" I raised my brow.

Despite not wanting to put my energy into math I needed to or else Henry would scold me again.

"Come on~  you've been cooped up at home half of this year." she whined. Her eyes went big and glossy. I rolled my eyes playfully "I don't have a choice. You know a lot has happened for me and Michael. Henry wouldn't allow for me to go." We both sighed.

The final bell rang indicating school was over. I gathered my belongings and headed straight out the door.

Victoria followed closely behind me avoiding the crowds. "Watcha doing for summer break?" Victoria stood next to me while I placed my things back in my locker.

"I'm not sure yet" I shrugged "I think Henry wants me to help around the new pizzeria." I added "Bummer. We should hit up the pools and definitely go to the beach" Victoria looked at me.

Her eyes were always filled with excitement when she planned going out to places. I could't help but giggle "We definitely should" I nodded.

Michael came up behind me. His hands wrapped around my waist and he kissed the top of my head "How's my beautiful girlfriend doing?" he whispered in my ear. I turned around and gave him a peck "amazing now that you're here" I giggled wrapping my arms around his neck.

Victoria didn't say third wheeling for long as Jeremy came swooping her up from her feet. "Glad to see we are both happyily taken" Jeremy said with a big smirk on his face.

We laughed and rolled our eyes playfully. "Any plans tonight?" Jeremy looked over at us "We need to plan a very special birthday for my sister." Michael wrapped his arm around me as I stood next to him. "Hope we are invited" Jeremy snuggled Victoria close to him.

At this moment, I felt happy. Despite all of the warning signs that has been going on through my head from the dreams i've had, in reality I was doing much better than I was before.

"We better get going gotta pick up siblings from school" Michael ended the conversation. We said our byes and sooner or later we left the school and made our way to Michael's car.

Luckily lizzy's and sammy's school wasn't that far from ours but we still decided to drive knowing they would be very tired from today.