Chapter 48 - Curiosity Kills The Cat

❦•❦

Now Playing:
❝ Enjoy the Silence - Depeche Mode ❞
[▶︎/❙❙/◼︎/⟳]
0:00 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 0:00

TW: slight gore

❦•❦

I smiled. "I hate you afton" you giggled. You didn't hesitate to throw your legs over the window. Michael smiled. You jumped and he caught you like out of some romance storybook you always read in middle school. You wrapped your arms around his neck and for a moment everything was just as it should be. You and him were always going to be together. Nothing could separate what was made between the both of you. Not even his own father.

He smiled and pecked your cheek. "Let's go check out that pizzeria.. there should be some information we can obtain" Michael suggested setting you down gently "Okay but let's be quick. I'm not allowed to be out this late anymore." you sighed "You got that conversation huh?" Michael rolled his eyes "How'd you know?" you held a perplex expression. "I don't have much time here in Utah Y/n. I'm studying abroad in the UK. This is my last chance to make things right before I leave.." your heart dropped to the pits of your stomach. "Michael-" "I don't want to talk about it further. Let's just get this over with" he quickly spoke.

You nodded your head respecting his wishes. As much as you wanted to know more behind this, it was important to get William out of the way of everything. He deserved to rot. Luckily, Michael brought his car so it wasn't needed to walk all the way to the new pizzeria. Circus Baby's Pizza World. It was still being refurbished but will be opening soon...

The car ride was quite. Only the faint sound of the radio playing "Shout By Tears For Fears" was playing in the background. You'd had only hope you both would find something there.

After a few minutes have passed, you've finally arrived at the pizzeria. Michael parked in the old parking lot already provided. He took a deep sigh and took off the key from the ignition. "Alright. You ready to do this?" "Ready as i'll ever be"

The both of you got out of the car. You walked up to the front doors attempting to opening them. Of course they are locked why even bother trying? "Back here" Michael calls out to you and you follow him behind the building. He opens the back door and you are greeted with an unwelcoming coldness. Dust particles are in view as you see old animatronics scattered across the blue carpet floor.

The smell of metal and a mix of blood reeks the room. You search for a light but it was no use. Michael digs in his pocket and pulls out his lighter. He looks at the room seeing a trail of drops of blood. You let out a small gasp which echoed through the room. There's a moment of stillness before an old animatronic goes off. The famous bunny suit..

It brought back terrible memories in which you wished they would only just be nightmares instead. The bunny's eyes lit up and the voice box attempts to speak but fails to do so.
"Run"

"Michael?" you turned around and he was gone. You cursed in your mind frantically looking around.
"You didn't save him"

"Michael!" you shouted once more but only rubbish of metals clanking against each other was heard. Your eyes searching around the room in hopes of a small flame light from the lighter.

"You lost everything but at what cost?"

You turned around following the voice.
"Was he worth it?"