Chapter 40 - Angel

❦•❦

❦•❦

Now Playing:
❝ Angel By Madonna ❞
[▶︎/❙❙/◼︎/⟳]
0:00 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 0:00

authors note
Hey so I redid this chapter because i'm not satisfied with what I wrote on the last. It felt too plain for me soI redid it and hopefully made it better. also yes this is a way different plot than what I had previously wrote :)

TW
This is a SMUT chapter! If you aren't comfortable with reading any smut then I suggest you don't read this. Please read this at your own risk. I hope you enjoy!<3 ;)

❦•❦

You and Michael held hands as you reached Henry's house or rather now your home. You felt like a couple out of a fairytale book. Your hands were swinging up and down as you guys walked towards the front door. Michael went ahead of you and held the door open "After you m'lady" he bowed "Why thank you" you curtseyed and walked into the room.

A couple of weeks had passed. Michael came over frequently and stayed by your side. He would always offer to help you out with homework, chores, and taking care of Sammy while you rested or did what you need to.
The leaves were beginning to change colors to beautiful browns and orange mixed with green. Some trees were already naked without any leaves on the branches.

Henry had already begun decorating the house with autumn decor. The smell of pumpkin pie scented candles was all the house smelled of. Henry had left to the grocery store with Sammy to pick out ingredients for this weeks baking session.

He walked behind you and closed the door "So what did you need help on?" Michael asked skipping his shoes right next to the mat and you did the same. "I need help on math" you sighed, remembering how many times the teacher had gotten himself frustrated from trying to help you.

Michael hummed in response and followed you up to your bedroom. You placed your things on your bed and took out your math worksheet and homework. You and Michael sat on the chairs near your desk. You placed your folder down and Michael got it and looked through it "Oh polynomials.. these are easy" he grinned and took his pencil out "Don't even mention the name" you whined leaning your head against your hand. "Here i'll show you" he began writing the first problem out on his notebook. "So you multiply this number to this one" he began rambling on.

You stared at his hands. His muscles and bones they flexed with each movement they did. His veins popped out. The silver matching promise ring he wore glistening. The sunlight peered through the window hitting Michael at a perfect degree angle. You stared up at his facial expressions. His blue electric eyes concentrated on the numbers written over the college ruled notebook paper. He smoothed his hair out of his face. "Do you understand now?" he asked looking at me. I snapped out of my trance "Uh yeah" I nervously laughed "Alright sweetheart, solve problem 5 for me" he handed me the notebook and I glanced over at the problem.

I swore I stared at it for hours but only a couple of minutes had passed by. Michael leaned down
"naughty girl, you weren't listening to what I was explaining to you" he grinned. Your face flushed with heat. You gulped down and glanced over at Michael's problem and repeated it the same way. Michael  kept his expression serious, his voice being sincere and deeper than usual. He leaned back into his chair, starring at the posters of your favorite bands and heart throbs. He went back to staring at you, examining your facial expressions if you needed any help.