Epilogue

That was it. He was behind bars. He was to pay for his consequences. A brutal death.

Elizabeth didn't understand any of this. She was confused and hurt. One of the things I hated the most was hearing her cry at night. Her and I had to share a room and she avoided me at all costs. Months passed by and she didn't dare look me in the eyes as if I would curse her in the moment. I tried my best to make things right but Michael insisted that she needed her space. But the more time that passed the more I grew guilty. I wanted to explain all of her thoughts going through her head but it was impossible.

Henry ran through William's business of Afton Robotics and Circus Baby's Pizza World. I haven't visited but Elizabeth seems really happy to celebrate her birthday there. The smile I saw in her face made me feel relieved she had something to look forward to. He wanted me and Michael to finish senior year and after we would find a better place to live. Far away from all of this. I supported this idea. I wanted to get away from the memories and leave the past behind. It continues to haunt me and traumatize me. Henry signed us for therapy, which I dread going. It didn't help me at all. It only replayed through my mind.

As for my typical high school life, the gang is back together. Jeremy and Victoria finally got together after realizing their undying love for each other. Mari is being Mari. And me and Michael were just enjoying the small things in life. We avoided parties and getting drunk as it lead to worse. For once it felt like we could have a break and not deal with a shit ton of things William had in mind for us.

It was hard to get into this lifestyle. Being calm and letting go. It felt like he would strike at each moment and no matter what I did I always had that feeling with me. Maybe it
was trauma.

I laid in bed hearing the faint cries of her again. I looked out my window seeing the moon.
Tell me what to do.

I got up slowly and going to her bed. "Go away"  she spoke softly. "Elizabeth." I turned on the lamp. It shun partially of the room. I sat on her bed. "I know you must hate me. I never meant for this to happen nor was it to my intention for this" I spoke. "Then why.. my brother is dead, my mother is dead, my father is behind bars-" she sat up clinging onto her bed sheets. " There's a lot of things I want to explain to you but I can't. I need to keep some part of you safe.." I pulled her into my arms hugging her tightly.

The night passed by and we managed to sleep soundly. Except the nightmares I had didn't stop. You would think that William being gone solved everything right? I guess not.

❦•❦

Now Playing
Below the Surface
Griffinilla
II

0:00 ───|────── 4:11

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

❦•❦

I don't know if it was possible to see further into the future. But everything was terrible. The giant newly made animatronic stood in front of me as I saw a red bow on the floor. Blood dripped from the machine as it continued to malfunction. It went bright white till I felt myself in a closed space. It was cold. A robotic voice talked but it was difficult to understand. It went black.

"Do you understand?"

Understand what?

"Listen close. Follow my instructions."

Who are you?

"There's no time for introductions. He was the one that made us. You'll be the one to save us..."

I was again transferred to another room. The room reeked of metal. I heard footsteps. Someone was running. The door opened quickly making me flinch. William Afton ran in the room. He was still in his prison uniform. I looked over seeing children floating through the air. The same children I saw in the journal. My heart dropped.

William panicked. He looked around the room and a grin formed over his face. He grabbed the old spring bonnie suit and placed it on carefully. His heavy breathing echoed in the room. He laughed manically. That's when it hit me. The spring locks..

My eyes widened as I heard multiple clicks. I cursed as I heard his grunts and his whines. Blood splattered over the suit knocking him down on the floor. He screamed in pain. The springlocks digging into his skin deeper. He attempted to speak but failed miserably. "P-please" he stuttered before collapsing against the checkered floor.

"It isn't over."

❦•❦