Chapter 34 - Promise

❦•❦

Now Playing: ❝And I Love Her - The Beatles ❞ [▶︎/❙❙/◼︎/⟳] 1:28 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 3:47

[▶︎/❙❙/◼︎/⟳]
1:28 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 3:47

❦•❦

Michael's POV

Do you ever love someone so much..

that you would do absolutely anything for them.

You would spend billions of dollars on them and that's just the bare minimum. For me at least.

I looked in the mirror, spraying hairspray on my hair and fluffing it up, just like my mother taught me. I wore a simple outfit, a black shirt with dark blue jeans and my red converse, secured with a belt.

I opened the white paper gift bag pulling out the gift. It's been tough for us these past months, yet she's still here. She hasn't left me. Despite her mother trying to change her mind she hasn't left.

And I want to be able to give her the world. Because she deserves more than what I have to give.

-

2nd person pov

Victoria began curling your hair, as Material Girl By Madonna played through the radio. She did your makeup giving you a more natural look than last nights. Victoria picked out blue wide leg jeans with a black sleeved shirt and a brown leather vest with your doc martnes. It was a more simple and fashionable look choice.

"And done!" she placed down the curling wand on your vanity as you both admired her work through the mirror. "I love it" you turned your head left and right with a smile on your face. "How could I ever thank you?" you looked at her with appreciation in your eyes. "Don't worry about it sweetheart, just bring me popcorn" you nodded taking note of what to bring home.

"Alright Girls! It's time to have one last day of fun, so where ever you might be get up and get your groove on! Don't worry about a thing tonight! This is Jessica bringing you the best 80's hits on 99.1" the radio spoke as Into The Groove By Madonna.

"See? Even Jessica is feeling tonight would go great" Victoria patted your shoulder. "Guess you're right" you snickered. You both hear a car honk from outside "Guess that's Michael" you jumped out of your seat, grabbing your bag that contained your belongings "Don't forget the popcorn!" Victoria called as you made your way out the door. "I won't!" you shouted back.

You rushed downstairs, opening the door to reveal Michael standing with a bouquet of red roses. Your eyes widen "Michael you didn't have to" you pouted a bit admiring the roses. "It's the least I could do for my wife" he smiled "Oh you" you playfully hit him "Let me out this in a-" Victoria came snatching them from your hands "No need to! I'll do them for you! Now go have fun" She pushed you out the door "Bye love birds!" she waved her hand before closing the door.