Chapter 55 - Man Behind the Slaughter

Chapter 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...

"We are here live in front of the Afton family's household. We recently received news that the co-owner of the family friendly diner, Fredbear's Pizzeria and many more, William Afton is the man behind the slaughter. Let's take a look of what others have to say about this"

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 10%

"I can't believe I use to be jealous of his wife. I  use to be jealous of how perfect his family was. I take everything I said back."

██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 20%

"He's the devil in disguise."

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 30%

"He killed my daughter Susan! He fucking killed her! I'll kill and torture that son of a bitch!"

████▒▒▒▒▒▒ 40%

"I pity the children he has left. No mother and no good father figure in their life.."

█████▒▒▒▒▒ 50%

"William Afton was given a sentence to life to prison. It is known that the owner of the restaurant, Henry Emily has put out an investigation to make sure the new opening of the pizzerias will be safe for children."

██████▒▒▒▒ 60%

"There's now new confirmation from the police that the new pizzeria Circus Baby's World, is officially open and safe.. Mr.Emily can we trust you?"

"You can trust me. William killed my daughter... My only wish is to see children happy."

██████████ 100%

Loading Complete

1980

"You should have never been born! I knew the moment you came out of your mother you were a mistake!" William shouted at the top of his lungs.

Michael stood there trembling in fear and anger. "I don't fucking care! You should have never been a father!" Michael furrowed his eyebrows. "I hope you fucking die!" Michael shouted.

William laughed "You'll wish you were dead. Don't think for one second you'll have anyone around you. I'll make sure anyone who goes near you suffers! You deserve to die alone. You're a mistake and I'll start treating you like one!" William slapped Michael.

1983

"Would you like to see a surprise birthday boy?" Gregory gazed up at spring bonnie. He giggled "Yes please!" Gregory smiled brightly.

"Follow me"

-

"Stop William you don't have to do this" D/n held tightly around William's wrist trying to pull him off. William had his hand wrapped around his neck and a knife in his other hand.