Chapter 38 - Arcade

❦•❦

Now Playing: ❝ Girls on Film - Duran Duran❞ [▶︎/❙❙/◼︎/⟳] 0:00 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 0:00

[▶︎/❙❙/◼︎/⟳]
0:00 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 0:00

❦•❦

You and Sammy climbed into the car, waiting for Henry to come in. Today was the first day of school. Your first day of Junior Year. It's been over a year, and a lot of things have happened since then. Fredbear's Diner was closed down immediately, after Evan's death. Things became monochrome for everyone who knew him, but as time went on it healed.

You and Michael grew close with each other. You both went frequently on dates every weekend and went to parties just to live out that teenage dream life. So far things have been going great for the two of you. And things have been quiet for William.

Henry climbed into the car inserting the key into the ignition. The radio blasted playing What's Love Got To Do with It by Tina Tuner. Henry drove out of the driveway and began driving down the street. "Y/n, Sammy, Elizabeth and Michael will be coming over, I need you and Michael to take care of the kids while i'm gone with William for a busines trip." Henry glanced up at the rear mirror looking at you and back at the road.

"So we are going to have a sleepover?" Sammy's eyes lit up with joy. "Yes, i'll leave some money for you guys to order pizza" Sammy squealed with excitment and began rambling on what he's going to plan to do. "Y/n I need you to pick up Sammy from school" "You got it boss" you grinned, seeing your school grow close.

Lately Henry has been working out to get his mind off of things. He went from this slightly chubby short man to this lean average height man. He became more attentive of me and Sammy's future.

A lot happened last year, as if we had a curse that frequently carried death after death, after death. It was now that lately everything's been quiet and calm. Even the news. It made me wonder what that bastard was up to.

"Have a good day at school" Henry smiled at you, watching you get off the car "Thanks Hen. See ya Sammy!" you waved goodbye at the two as they drove off. "Y/N!" Victoria tackled you on the ground, throwing her arms around you. You chuckled holding her back "I missed you so much" she let go and helped you up "I really missed you too" you felt tears prickle at the edge of your eyes. "Come! We have so much catching up to do" she linked your arm around hers as you both walked to the school grounds.

"Now Michael I-" "Yes yes I get it. I'll pick up Lizzy from school and head to Henry's" Michael sighed. He's heard his mother repeat the same sentence over and over. "Thank you" She smiled, watching her son get off the car. Michael looked around trying to spot you. He shrugged and entered through the gate.