Chapter 53 - Lover Boy

❦•❦

Now Playing
Lana Del Rey - Video Games
II
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

❦•❦

Our group decided that it was time to hang out and visit the arcade the following day. Thankfully, Henry was cool with it and agreed to watch the kids.

I gazed at the mirror making sure I looked decent. The door bell rang and it echoed through the house. "Y/n! Michael!" I heard Henry called from downstairs. I couldn't help but feel excitement.

I rushed down the stairs not wasting any second longer. Victoria, Jeremy, Mari and Mark stood there with a smirk on their faces.

"Hey guys" I smiled "Damn Y/n.. didn't know you wanted-" Mari commented but was quickly shut up by Victoria. I furrowed my eyebrows "What?" I responded.

I felt an arm wrap around my waist and pulling me in close to someone. That someone was Michael.

  "I do love when my girlfriend shows off who she belongs to.." Michael smirked, kissing my forehead. That's when it hit me. I rubbed my neck lightly and laughed awkwardly. "Don't get shy on me now" Michael whispered in my ear caressing the side of my waist.

"ANYWAYS- Let's get going! See ya Hen!" Mark quickly said before it got any more awkward. "Byeeee Hen!!!" we all said together before closing the door behind us. "Kids" Henry shook his head, taking a sip of his coffee. "Yup" Sammy copied Henry taking a sip of his hot chocolate.

"I call shotgun!" Mari shouted as we got into Victoria's car. "You always do!" Mark shouted back as he got in from the other side of the vehicle. "Just get in the damn car" Victoria rolled her eyes.

Finally we were all sitting in the car, I was sitting in the middle getting squished. I knew I should've called for shotgun first. "So where exactly are we going?" Michael spoke. "Some pizza place" Victoria answered. "We aren't going to my father's right?" Michael asked, a worried expression formed over his face. I instantly placed my hand on top of his reassuring him.

"Ew no way- that son of a bitch doesn't deserve we visit his god damn murder house-" Victoria began to babble. "Victoria" I snapped. I glanced at her. She knew if she continued she would be passing the line. "Sorry" she muttered.  She sighed before answering again "It's just new area me and the girls went before. It's called Bonnie's Bowling" a soft smile formed over her face.

I squeezed Michael's hand a bit, hopefully giving him a sense of reassurance. He did it back which left me with a bit of relief. Mari turned the volume up and began switching between stations.

"Can't believe Senior year is already around the corner" Victoria began. "Yeah.. what are y'all doing after highschool?" I asked "Stripper" Mari responded quickly with a proud look on her face. Everyone laughed "No way! Your mom would freak out!" Mark laughed "Who gives a fuck? As long as i'm rich it's what should matter!" she snickered.

"Nah but really what are you guys doing?" I continued but the car stayed silent. Michael grew worried. "Whatever the future has for us" Victoria sighed.

We arrived shortly at Bonnie's Bowling. "I didn't know they had an arcade" Mark furrowed his eyebrows as we entered. The sound of pins being knocked down and Cyndi Lauper playing through the speakers rang through the place.