Chapter 12 - The Way She Danced

❦•❦

Now Playing: ❝Take my breath away - Berlin❞ [▶︎/❙❙/◼︎/⟳] 1:28 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 3:47

[▶︎/❙❙/◼︎/⟳]
1:28 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 3:47

❦•❦

It's been a few days since me and Michael went on our movie date. I laid on my bed and kicked my feet in the air, browsing through magazines. Music from my record player and the birds chirping outside brought me a sense of relaxation. My dad knocked on the door before entering "Hey kiddo I brought you a snack" he set the plate of mixed fruit, "Thanks dad" I sat up and grabbed an orange slice. "So you and Michael are dating?" he chuckles as he grabs a blueberry. I felt my face heat up "W-what! we are just friends. Besides he's already got a crush" I exclaimed throwing a blueberry in the air and catching it with my mouth.

"If you say so" he shrugged grabbing an apple slice and walking out of the room. "Me and Michael dating?" I raised an eyebrow thinking how that would even work. I mean I just got him to be friends with me so there's no way he'd look at me that way. I laugh at the thought of Michael and me dating. "Y/n Michael is here!" "Speaking of the devil" I sighed getting up from the comfort of my bed and walked downstairs. Michael and his friends were at the door holding a pair of swim shorts. "What's up guys" My dad steps aside and heads to the kitchen allowing us some privacy. "Hey we are just heading to the lake wanna come?" "Yeah sure one sec!" I hurried up the stairs and looked through my dresser grabbing my swimsuit and a towel.

I rushed back downstairs saying goodbye to my dad as I left with the boys. "So y/n how long have you've been here?" mark asks me "Oh uh almost a month now?" I shift my gaze between the boys who were smirking and smiling. I stayed close with Michael since I was more comfortable with him. We walked for a couple of minutes within a field of tall wheat and grass, then entering among trees and side walks. "Have you've guys been here?" I ask breaking the silence between us "We always come here every week" Jeremy added watching the other two boys argue with each other.

We came close to the lake and find a spot to sit at. "Alright i'm going in" Richard takes off his shirt revealing his toned body. I couldn't help but stare and he noticed and winked at me. Michael noticed this and turned my head around with his hand on my chin "Wanna dance?" "Huh?" he goes over to the radio and hits play and Take my breathe away by Berlin begins playing "Oh heck yeah! This is my favorite song!" I get up from the grass as we go into the middle of the spacious area between the dirt side walk and the green mossy water. We held hands as we swayed back and forth to the rythm. "Disgusting!" one of the boys shouted and I rolled my eyes jokingly.

3rd person POV

Y/n's hair flowed along with the air as she spun and swayed with Michael. He could not take her eyes off of her movements, her facial expressions. Everything about them was absolutely perfect in his eyes. Everyday,  his love for her only seemed to grow bigger. The boys grew jealously that Michael already head over heels for this girl. They could see the way he looked at her. There was absolutely no way now that anyone would try anything to take her away from him. Little did they know, that Richard was willing to do so. He hated how much time he spent with her. He wanted to be in his shoes just to get a taste of how it really is to be Y/n's best mate.