Chapter 8 - The Flutter in His Heart

❦•❦

Now Playing: ❝Don't speak - No Doubt❞ [▶︎/❙❙/◼︎/⟳] 1:28 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 3:47

[▶︎/❙❙/◼︎/⟳]
1:28 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 3:47

❦•❦

I groaned as I woke up to the sun hitting in my eyes. I blinked a few times before sitting up. I was in a different bed. Michael's room. His room was clean. There was a basket of clean laundry at the bottom of the bed. I combed my hand through my hair fixing my bed hair. My body ached from sleeping in with my clothes. I groaned as I made my way over to my bag and picking out new clothes. I closed the window with the curtains and changed out of my clothes. I left Michael's bedroom and the whole house was quiet. "Mike? Liz? Evan?!" I shouted while walking through the house.

"I guess they left" I walked past by a closet heading back to Michael's room then someone with a fox mask popped up when I opened the door "ROAR!" I screamed and fell backwards. They took of the mask laughing and lifted it up revealing Michael. "jesus christ michael.." I took a deep breathe and felt my heart beating out of my chest. "You should have seen your face!" he continued to laugh I rolled my eyes and got up and dusted myself off. "I have to go get ready for a party now" I passed by Michael and grabbed my bag "Oh Victoria's party?"

"Yeah you coming?" "Sure i'll pick you up" "Alright see you then" I softly smiled at him and he returned the smile. I left the Afton's and went back to my house.

Michael's POV

God she's even pretty when she's scared.. How the hell am I suppose to make her like me. I tossed my mask aside and looked through my closet. I need to look good for her to fall in love with me. I pulled out different pieces of clothing pasting them together. This? No Maybe this will work? No.. Maybe Richard would know. I went over to the phone and dialed his number "Hey rich, you have any idea how to dress to impress a girl" "Yeah man, I thought you weren't in love" "Just wanna make the ladies fall in love with me that's all" I snickered. "Alright i'll be there in 10" "See ya" I hung up.

3rd person POV
Richard came over as fast as possible. Little did michael knew that he had the same plan. Ever since he laid eyes on the poor girl at the park and saw her at school. The way her hips moved when she walked, the way her clothing fit her perfectly. Her facial expressions everything about her amazed the two boys. Richard picked out 2 outfits, one was a simple look which consisted of blue jeans, white shirt, and white sneakers. The second outfit went for a more Greaser look. Dark blue jeans, black belt, white shirt, a leather jacket, and black and white converse "Alright we got these two" "How are these suppose to make them fall for me?" he scoffed "Well pick any outfit and we fix that mullet of yours maybe put some gel on those bangs of yours. He ruffled Michael's hair. "I guess i'll go with the 'greaser' look" "You got it all under control with your hair?" Richard looked at the time "yeah yeah" "I'll see you there then?" "See you" they both gave each other a handshake before Richard left.