Chapter 7 - His Guitar

❦•❦

Now Playing: ❝ Money - The Drums❞ [▶︎/❙❙/◼︎/⟳] 1:28 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 3:47

[▶︎/❙❙/◼︎/⟳]
1:28 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 3:47

❦•❦

He smiled "Great let's hang out here" he walked forward closing the door behind us. "But Eliz-" "You're hanging out with me now" I sighed and entered more into his room. I looked around once more seeing the different band posters. Then a red guitar leaned against the wall caught my eye. "You play?" I asked him picking up the instrument. "Yeah i'm in a band" he tossed the pack of cigarettes on his dresser and went over to me "Do you know how?" "No but i've always wanted to play" he turned on the amp and took the guitar out of my hands and placed the strap over me "I'll teach you" we locked eyes and he winked at me and went behind me. He placed his soft hands over me and placed them on the guitar. One hand was wrapped around the neck and the other on the strings. "So this is a G minor" he rearranged my fingers on the strings. "And you strum it with this hand"

His voice was soft and deep it brought shivers down my spine. He was close to me. Too close. I strummed my hand as a note played "See? you're already a professional" he chuckled and I smiled "Now this is a E" he continued showing me different notes. I was so concentrated the way he placed my fingers on the guitar and how close he was to me. He was practically breathing down my neck, my face became hot and overwhelmed. I began strumming the notes he showed me and it created a tune.

Michael's POV

She looked so pretty like this. Maybe she isn't that annoying. I could feel my heart thumping out of my chest with each strum she did. It was like she was playing with the strings of my heart. Maybe I do like her. Elizabeth bursted in the room "Y/n did you find the-" her jaw and eyes widen "Elizabeth this isn't-" I waved my hands "You two are dating?!" she squealed. "N-no no no we aren't" she nervously laughed "Relax i'll leave you guys some alone time" elizabeth smirked and closed the door.

"My god" y/n hid her face in her hands "S-sorry about that" "I-it's okay" she took off the guitar and laid it back to its original place. "Um so you wanna order pizza?" she cleared her throat "Sure" "Great i-i'll just go call it in" she laughed nervously again and headed out my door. "She's so cute.." I mumbled and then I caught myself "I need to get it together mike" I ran my hands through my hair in frustration. I laid down on my bed starting at the ceiling. I don't have a crush on her right? This isn't a crush i'm just admiring her beauty that's all. Yeah, that's normal.

Y/N's POV

God I can't believe that happened, I closed the door behind me and leaned against the door. He was so close to me. My heart began beating fast. I gave myself a couple of minutes before composing myself again. I took a deep breath and made my way to the home phone in the hallway. I picked it up and dialed a pizza place. "Hello I would like to order a f/p please? Yes the address is _____" I ended the call once they confirmed the order. I made my way downstairs and headed to the kitchen. I grabbed a glass and poured water and chugged it down. Calm down y/n calm down. I sat on the kitchen island and waited for the pizza to arrive. I heard Michael yell in frustration and Elizabeth and Evan came running downstairs laughing "What happened?" I looked at the two kids "We put toilet paper in Michael's closet" they laughed more practically laying on the floor. I found myself giggling from how contagious it was.