Chapter 60 - Soon Not Forever

Now Playing
Everybody Wants To Rule The World - Tears For Fears
II
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

2 years later..

"Oh my god! Guys we're going to be late!" Sammy shouted from the bottom of the staircase. Michael pushed me against the door kissing me aggressively. "Mike we have to go" he continued kissing me "Just one more.." he looked at me with seductive eyes and I chuckled.

"Come on lover boy" I giggled and fixed his graduation cap over his fluffy hair. I kissed him one last time before we left my bedroom. My nearly empty bedroom. You know what was hard to believe? I was going back to my home town in California. We were starting a brand new life. I felt fresh, happy, excited. I couldn't wait to show Michael all of my favorite places to go to. 

I grabbed his hand and we quickly rushed downstairs. "Quit making out" Sammy looked at us like a disappointed father. "You'll know when your in love" Henry chuckled "No gross" Sammy cringed.

"All right everyone in the car! We are late!" Henry shouted shooing us out of the house. We quickly got into the car and drove to our high school graduation.

Henry quickly parked, luckily we found a good parking spot especially with the crowds. "Please do not embarrass us" Michael looked at Henry with a pleased look. "Oh you bet I would" Henry smirked. We got out of the car and Henry and Sammy carried balloons, horns, and signs. I honestly felt embarrassed yet special.

From a distance I saw Victoria and Jeremy along with Mari standing by the gate. "Guys!" I waved my hands. They looked at us and instantly their faces were plastered with bright smiles.

"Y/n! Michael!" They shouted. We ran towards them and hugged them. "I can't believe it's here. It's finally here!" Victoria cried. I couldn't believe it either. It felt like just yesterday I had arrived to Utah. "Me neither" I hugged her tight.

"Now is not the time to cry" I let go and wiped her tears "It's time to walk that stage proud." We both smiled and walked to our ceremony, which was held on the field.

We were all seated on the grass era. The stadium was practically full with families. It still hadn't hit me that this was actually happening. I made it. I didn't let you down Dad. Gregory.

Time passed, nearly 2 hours long to be exact. I was starving and felt as if I was going to pass out. Michael noticed. He held my hand, placing a small kiss on the back of my hand.

"Students please rise"

We rose. That's when I knew it was finally happening. A brand new chapter in our lives. The chaos was worth it. We turned our tassels and threw our caps in the air the moment they declared us high school graduates.

Michael pulled me close to him, hugging me tight and kissing all over my face. "We did it.. we finally did it!" he whispered in my ear. Yeah we really did.

1 month later..

"You really think you're going to do fine in the state of the rich?" Mari laughed "Oh please" I chuckled. We were all sitting down on a grass field, stargazing. Time went by pretty fast, but the endless fun we had together seemed to last. We went to parties, got a bit drunk but luckily nothing to crazy happened.