Chapter 14 - Afton's Secret

❦•❦

CD Could Not Be Played[▶︎/❙❙/◼︎/⟳] 1:28 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 3:47

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

CD Could Not Be Played
[▶︎/❙❙/◼︎/⟳]
1:28 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 3:47

A/N
This Chapter is Inspired by a TikTok from  @aluvior ( also I decided to upload this today since it's a short chapter]

❦•❦

3rd Person POV

It was the night after Gregory L/n's Funeral. Everyone was dressed in black of course. The whole time it was depressing. Michael couldn't stand seeing how Y/n let herself go. It had only been a week since the incident and she looked pale. Her eyes were sunken as black circles formed underneath. Her eyes were no longer filled with light. She wore a black dress, that showed how slim she has gotten. It was definitely obvious she hadn't been eating. Michael wanted to be by her side at all times, but his father forbid it. He scolded him before he could rush to her side

"She needs space Michael."

He couldn't help but think the way his father tensed up as Gregory's casket was buried. Like he lost something that he needed. Michael continued eating popcorn as he watched The Immortal and the restless. Some old show he seemed to be interested in. He watched it every night since then to get his mind off of things. The suspense it lead him was the only thing that tracked his mind off of what happened. It's not that he didn't care for what happened. It hurts him just as much as it did for Y/n. He didn't want to feel that pain anymore. Every night. Every day. He just wanted everything back to normal.

He wanted to visit Y/n. He wanted to be there for her. Comfort her. Hug her. God who knows how she's holding up right now.

The cold wind blew through the small crack of the window. Y/n lied on the floor with multiple plates of food that were brought in. Her aunt, Emily, had to come in to help y/n's mother with the house chores. She occasionally brought food in for Y/n, but as soon as she saw the multiple plates of cold moldy food laying on her desk she stopped. She thought there was no point in making anything if she wouldn't bother eating.

Y/n enjoyed the cold air as it made her body cold and feel numbness. Her pajamas haven't been changed. Her hair was greasy and tied in a bun. She only kept Gregory's teddy bear close with her. Sometimes crying and sometimes a tear drop wouldn't fall from her e/c eyes as they were too tired from crying.

Her parents weren't in the best state. As her mother would be starving herself constantly finding a new way of harming herself. She blamed herself and occasionally came in y/n's room yelling it's her fault. This only brought y/n's thinking worse. It's all my fault. Y/n's father had been taking sleeping pills to keep him asleep. Away from his thinking. Away from what had happened. He couldn't bare to live without the thought that one of his children were gone. It had became an addiction for him, since all he could really feel was numbness and the pleasure of being constantly asleep. Y/n had no idea what was going on between her parents. She was too drained to get up from her  spot. Too tried to answer the phone. Too much energy to use to even eat.

Nothing was ever the same in the L/n's house.

Michael ate the last piece of popcorn and he took off his button up shirt and tossed it somewhere in the room leaning him only in his grey tank top and black trousers. As the episode came to an end "How will it all end? The passion! The tension! The intrigue! Tune in Tomorrow for the exciting con-" Michael heard his fathers footsteps at the front door. He knew everyone was suppose to be asleep by 11 PM. If his father ever found Michael like this he would be dead meat. "Shit" Michael mumbled instantly reaching over the remote and muting the television. Only static noises could be heard from the old TV now.

The sound of metal keys clanked each other as the door knob turned and twists as it finally unlocked. William opened the door stepping into the dimly lit up house. Michael made his way out of the living room seeing his fathers dark figure "Dad you're-" his body tensed up in complete shock and his eyes widen in fear  as William stepped into the light revealing blood stains all over himself. The smell was rather strong meaning it was recent. Michael backed up against the wall "What... what happened? What did you-" "I killed them" a large grin was plastered on the old man's face. His pupils became small as he showed his teethy grin. "I killed them, Michael! 7 of them! 7 kids! Including that boy from the L/n's!" His father chuckled in glee. "Why did.. why did you.." Michael felt his throat tighten and his heart hit the pit of his stomach.

He killed gregory... There's no way this is real He thought.

William placed his bloody hands on Michael's shoulders staining them along with his shirt. His face grew closer to Michael's "They're all dead, I cut into them, I watched them die!" he chuckled as he gripped onto Michael's shoulder blades "I even used a suit on one! You remember Ol' Fredbear, don't you?!" "You remember..." he chuckled once more as he dropped his hands back to his sides and walked over to the kitchen counter. Sounds of his black leather oxfords filled the silent dark home. He leaned his hands on the cold kitchen counter. Blood smudged the white cold tiles. Michael slipped his hands in his pockets gripping the fabric. He held his head down low trying to comprehend what his father just revealed. His anxiety increased more. Beads of sweat began dripping from his forehead as his body temperature dropped. His hands became cold. He couldn't believe what he heard from his Father.

William took labored breathings realizing what he just revealed to his son. This could be within a good advantage for him to use over Michael. He could blackmail him with this evidence. It didn't matter if he told the police. He knew he would hunt him down and tear his body apart. "Michael... tell anyone about this and i'll cut your throat" Michael looked over at his father's death glare

"Yes father"

Michael took a big gulp. "Good.." he kept his smirk while stumbling up the stairs into the bathroom.

How do I tell her this?