Chapter 30 - 1983

❦•❦

Now Playing: ❝Heaven - Bryan Adams ❞ [▶︎/❙❙/◼︎/⟳] 1:28 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 3:47

[▶︎/❙❙/◼︎/⟳]
1:28 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 3:47

❦•❦

"Y/n! Get Ready!"

Henry called from the other side of my bedroom door. I stretched and stared at the ceiling, trying to comprehend what day was today.. Right. Evan's Birthday. I was suppose to feel excited but I felt so.. odd?

I tossed the covers over and sat on the edge of the bed, stretching my arms and then my legs. I stood up stretching again and then walking over to my closet picking out an outfit. I had Evan's gift prepared, I knew how much comfort stuff animals brought him so I got him a couple of them. One was a fox, one was a bunny, and the other was a chicken.

I stuffed the gift bag with colorful gift tissue, and made my way out the door. The siblings were already sitting at the dinning table having breakfast, Henry was at the stovetop flipping pancakes.

3rd person POV

"ROAR!"

Michael shouted in Evans face causing him to wake up frighten. He began hyperventilating and crying. "Aw don't tell me you're crying again. How many times do I have to tell you about the animatronics?" Michael shook his head, taking the foxy mask off. Clara then came in rushing into Evan's bedroom. "What's going on here?!" she glared at Michael, swiftly walking over to Evan and picking him up. She patted his back at an attempt to soothe him "Shh shh sh it's okay Evan dear mommy's for you" she swayed back and forth.

"Fatha told me-" "I don't care what father told you, how many times do I have to say to stop scaring him?" Clara sighed in frustration "But he said-" "Not another word Michael" Clara motioned for him to leave in which he did.

He dragged his feet across the floor heading into his room to change his bandages. William had told him to give Evan a good scare, in order for him to stop whining over the animatronics. But it seemed to not work. Each time Evan would only grow in fear, to the point it has affected his sleep. His eyes were sunken and dark circles formed over his under eyes.

Michael tossed the mask on his bed, reaching over to the phone line and dialing Mark's number. There was a few moments of ringing till Mark picked up "Helllo?" "Mark I need your help, My fatha told me he wanted me to scare Evan to help him with his fears of the animatronics but it ain't working" Michael shook his head pacing the room.

"We'll maybe if we put him near Fredbear and Springbonnie, he'll see that they don't hurt him!" Mark exclaimed "Great idea! Thanks Mark" "Anytime Mike, I'll see you at the party" "Yeah see you" the phone call ended.