TO AN END

Haseena began to search Karishma but couldn't find her anywhere in the party.

HM: why do I live in damn fucking huge house? Kahan dhunde? Kahi chale toh nahi gayi.... No no... She is mature girl. She knows what to do.

Some waiters were passing by and Haseena asked them but they too didn't see her. Haseena was genuinely concerned about Karishma.

HM: karishma yaar.... Garden!!! Yes wahi hogi.

Haseena runs to front yard but couldn't find her there too. Then Haseena runs to backyard where karishma was standing in the gazebo staring at swimming pool.

Front view of Mallik Mansion ⬇️

Backyard ⬇️

Haseena slowly moves towards karishma and stood behind her

Haseena slowly moves towards karishma and stood behind her. Karishma felt Haseena's presence but stood silent. Haseena hugs her tightly from behind, over arms.

KS: leave me...

HM: Sshhhh!!!

KS: haseena chodo hum ko... Leave...

HM: Karishma relax.... It was just a kiss.

KS: I hate you... I hate you... I hate you!!!!!

Karishma shouts and struggles to comes out of her grip. Haseena tighten her grip.

KS: I hate you the most.... I hate you haseena.... Leave!!!

HM: it's good that you hate me. Hum bhi koi pyaar nahi karte tum se.

KS: haseena leave me...!!!

HM: shut up!! Warna swimming pool me phek denge.

KS: kyu aayi humari zindagi me... Get lost.

Haseena made Karishma turns towards herself and locked her hands around her waist.

KS: I cheated... I hate you...

HM: I too did same thing. So shut up and listen to me.

KS: no...

HM: Karishma why the hell are you crying?