MALANG

A white limousine stops at the entrance of the main door. 4 bodyguards came around the car, giving protection. Haseena, black tiger and Jo stepped out of the car and three of them are stunned by the scenario. At the same time, Karishma along with pushpa ji and Noor Jahan step off their car and have the same reaction. 

The Mallik Mansion was decorated full of lights, Punjabi music was playing on the highest volume. A few people were in the garden and others in the mansion were having drinks and food, enjoying the party.

"Karishma!!", Haseena shouts immediately.

"Chillao mat. I'm right behind you.", Karishma says being irritated.

"What the hell is going on here?", Jo questions Haseena and black tiger.

"Jo 5 minutes please...", Black tiger requested.

"Till then you enjoy the drinks...", Haseena said the wrong words.

"Shut up hasu. Jo 5 minutes.", Karishma said.

5 of them gathered in the garden in a forming semi-circle. Meanwhile Jo at the main door of the mansion was watching everything in confusion but with full attention.

"Ye sab kya hai?", Noor Jahan asked Haseena and black tiger.

"I should ask you this question.", Haseena retorted.

"Tum dono ne ye sab nai kiya?", Karishma questions.

"Hum kya pagal hai? Wahan uska beta maar gaya aur hum ye party karenge wo bhi aisi...", Haseena said.

"Punjabi party...", Black tiger said examining the environment.

"Biji....!!!", Haseena, Karishma, pushpa ji and Noor Jahan exclaimed.

"Abhi yaad aaya! Aaj biji ghar pe party karne wali thi par wo kutte ka bacha Tommy maar gaya. Biji ne party cancel nai ki shyd.", Pushpa ji informed.

"Pushpee abhi bhi shyd...?", Noor Jahan asked her.

"Jaan now? Jo?", Karishma asked with concern.

"I don't know.", Haseena replied.

"What to do now? Jo ko kya bolenge?", Black tiger asked with fearful expression.

"Let's first take him inside the house and let him see the body.", Haseena suggested.

"I will turn off the music.", Karishma said and immediately moved towards the DJ.

The rest of them move to Jo. "Jo let's go in", Haseena said.

"What is this going on...", He asked in anger, holding Haseena's collar.

Karishma immediately takes a step towards her, but Haseena stops her, gesturing by showing her palm in the way that Jo didn't notice it. Pushpa ji rubs Karishma's arm, trying to calm down her.

"Maa iski himmat kaise hui humari Haseena ka collar pakad ne ki...", Karishma says grinding her teeth.

"Beta you know how dangerous these people are.", Noor Jahan tried to explain.

"Mumma...! You too...?", Karishma asked in surprise.

"Karu try to understand. These are not any normal people. Aur Haseena kar bhi toh humare liye. Abhi k liye jo Haseena bol rahi hai wohi karte hai.", Pushpa ji said.

"Jo... I will explain. Let's first go in.", Black tiger said.

Jo let go off Haseena's collar by jerk and storms inside the mansion where biji was busy in her kitty party, showing off her lifestyle, her grandchildren's successful business development.

JOURNEY TOWARDS YOU जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें