NIGHT CHANGES

Next day,
KarEeena informed the family that they are coming back to Mumbai. But for some reason the flight was delayed otherwise today was their flight. Haseena even cancelled their date from yesterday night to tonight, trying to make it more special for Karishma.

In the evening,
Haseena was preparing the dinner for them and purposely sent Karishma out of the house. She was very happy and excited about the date. A table was set up in the middle of the hall facing a facade with the beach view. Their entire apartment was decorated with roses and candles and candle light spread across the apartment.

Soon Haseena was done with cooking and get ready before Karishma arrives. On the other hand, Karishma was wandering around the city thinking about Haseena when she will surrender herself. She didn't want to see Haseena condition but it was about her life, leaving her with no option. She was feeling really helpless as she can't share with anyone nor could anything about it as she didn't want to take any chance to risk Haseena's life. The blackmailer was continuously messaging her to surrender as soon as possible.

KS: I'm sorry my love... Hum jo kal karne wale hai isse tumhe bahut hurt hoga. But I need to do this otherwise he will... Family aur tumhe face nahi kar payenge. You are putting so much effort to prove my innocence but I'm going to accept the crime. Pata nahi humara jane k baad tum kaise...

Few tears roll down her cheeks because of the fear of losing Haseena. Karishma stops the car on the side of street and rests her head on steering wheel. After few seconds, Haseena called her. She quickly wipes her tears and controls emotions and pretends to be normal.

KS: yes hasu.

HM: magnet where are you?
In excited tone

KS: yahi pas mein.

HM: come home to the earliest. I'm eagerly waiting for you.

KS: I will there in 5 minutes.

HM: okay! I love you.

KS: I love you too.

Karishma disconnects the call and looks at her phone helplessly. Then she drove back home and rang the doorbell. Haseena quickly adjusts her outfit, checks that everything is looking perfect and then opens the door. Karishma was surprised to see all this, she knew Haseena was preparing for the date but didn't expect this. There was an aisle of rose petals till their table. Haseena forwards her hand but Karishma still hasn't recovered from the surprise.

HM: Mrs Mallik this way

In a soft tone

Karishma comes out of the trance and held Haseena's hand then both head in the house, closing the door.

KS: you did all of this? All alone?

HM: your wifey is The Haseena Mallik Singh and nothing impossible for her. Aur hum ne ye sirf aap k liye kiya hai my love.