NEW LIFE

At Mallik Mansion,
Noor Jahan, Pushpa ji along with biji were seated in the living area worrying about Haseena and Karishma whereabouts as they were missing since night. Karishma only informed them that they are together. The whole team medical and 3 doctors enter the house. The men behind them bring the medical equipment and other important stuff. They were surprised to see this.

"Excuse me!! Kahan andar aagaye tumlog?", Noor Jahan asked them. "Where is security??! Billu!!?", She calls the security and billu.

"Hume yahan Karishma Mallik aur Kisi black tiger bulaya hai." The doctor said.

"Karishma ne hi bulaya hai inn logo ko. She just informed me", Billu confirmed the same.

"Kyu? Kya hua?", Pushpa ji asked.

"Meri Karishma theek hai na?", Biji asked them.

"We don't know anything. We have just arrived on an urgent basis. Someone is very serious. Please allocate her room", The doctor explains to them.

Billu came to allocated them Haseena's room. They start to set up the equipment accordingly. All the family members were confused as to what happened. Noor Jahan informed santu and biji informed cheetah. Within 15 minutes, they reach back home from their offices. An hour later, Haseena's car stops infront of main door where the wards boys were already present with a stretcher. Rocky immediately the door and the nurse and ward boys, made unconscious Haseena lay in on the bed and took her inside. Karishma and Black tiger behind her with the baby boy sleeping in Karishma's lap. She placed him on sofa and went to Haseena immediately but doctors didn't let her in. Santu rushes to Karishma. All were shocked to see Haseena in this state.

"Di ko kya hua? Karishma di please kuch boliye. Why she is unconscious? Black tiger please tell something. Di theek hai na?" Santu asked in between her cries.

"Yeah santu she is fine... Due to weakness...", Black tiger was saying keeping her hand on her shoulder.

Karishma interjected, "Black tiger it's time to reveal the truth. Bahut chupa liya hum ne, not anymore!", She said in anger.

"Karu kya hua? What are you talking about?", Pushpa ji asked.

"Kal raat ko bhi tum kuch batana chahti thi. But then all of a sudden you and Haseena left. What's going can anyone say something? Why is my daughter so serious?", Noor Jahan asked worriedly.

"The persons responsible for my Haseena's condition is my own dadu and my own brother. You know mom and maa... They tried to kill her. Isn't it, biji and cheetah?", Karishma said loud.

Everyone was shocked to core. Biji and cheetah looked at each other in fear. Karishma stood in front of cheetah and biji.

"They shot my hasu. They tried to kill my hasu. Maa you were wrong that dadu doesn't like hasu because she hates hasu. But till date I can't understand why? Her hatred was so strong that she tried... Sharam aati hai hume aap dono ko humara Bhai aur biji kehte hue. Aisa bhi kya kardiya tha haseena jo tumlog ne ye kardiya. Aaj 'HUMARI HASEENA' ki jo bhi halat hai wo sirf aur sirf tum dono ki wajah se hai. Peechle ek mahine se ye baat chupai taki hume dukh na ho. All she wanted was my happiness and good", Karishma yelled at them.

Santu went cheetah and slapped him hard. "If today anything happens to my sister... Then I will kill you both, right in front of cops. And don't care what happens next.", She said in dead serious tone with tear stricken face.

Noor Jahan saw her friend in a bad state and tries to console even though her own daughter was in the jaws of death. She made pushpa ji sit on the sofa.

"After today's incident, I have decided that I'm taking my friend from here. She is not safe here and in India after our members leave, She will be all alone.", Black Tiger said. She goes to Karishma and stood in front her. "Karishma tumare samne request karne k alawa kuch nahi kar sakte. Today you saw everything, nothing is hidden from you. You know what can happen and what not. Tumare family matter me mujhe aana bhi nahi. When our tiger is perfect again, you both can sort out that. But after that I think we should move to Italy. Till then I'm not leaving her alone."