TERI MERI KAHANI

In the graveyard 🪦,
Haseena along with Black Tiger, Jo, his men and Rocky were performing the last rites of Tommy by the priest. Jo was continuously crying over his dead son. Haseena was happy that finally this drama is going to end whereas Black Tiger was a little disturbed.

"Boss...!", Rocky slowly whispers to Haseena.

"Yes Rocky?", Haseena asked.

"Everyone including Billu is at the private airport and the flight to New Zealand is about to take off.", He informed.

"All the arrangements are made there?", Haseena asked.

"Yes boss. Aap ne sab ko Italy bataya tha par aap New Zealand ka plan kar rahe the ye baat sirf aap ko aur mujhe pata hai.", Rocky added.

"Good job!", Haseena patted his in appreciation.

"Mrs Mallik and Reyan are in a safe place, waiting for you. Now the Mallik mansion has been vacated.", Rocky continues.

"I have already sold out all the properties in India. You just transfer the money to mine and Karishma's joint Swiss Bank account and some particular amounts in others accounts. Mallik's and Singh's ka naam'o nishan bachna nai chahiye India mein. No one should know where we are and what we are doing. Erase all the details of us. And better do something and announce us as dead or missing in the next few days.", Haseena orders further details.

"But boss Jo? Wo aap k saath New Zealand? Kyuki aap ne uske saath Jana ka bola hai", Rocky asked.

"I know... But change in plan. First we'll go to Italy and drop him off. And suddenly we'll be mysteriously missing. Hum Kahan honge you know it better.", Haseena said. "Go complete the work as soon as possible and meet me at the airport."

"Okay boss.", Rocky said and leaves from there.

After completing the rituals, the three were about step in the car when Jo stopped Black Tiger.

"Black you come in another car, I want to give my special member my security authentication.", Jo orders her.

"Sure it will be my pleasure.", Black tiger said and sat in the black S-class Mercedes Benz, in the front.

A trail of 5 cars with Black Tiger in the forefront and Haseena and Jo's white limousine in the middle.

"White tiger I'll not be coming with you. I have arranged a separate arrangements for myself.", Jo said.

This sudden change in his plan, made Haseena suspicious on him. "But you said We all will go together to Italy."

"I know but I want to spend sometime alone. I still can't believe my son is no more.", Jo says in upset tone.

"Ye kab se Tommy se itna pyaar karne laga? Haseena is good for you. You can directly go to New Zealand... Yess it's a good news. Karu baby as I promised you... I'm leaving the the underworld.", Haseena thought to herself.

Out of nowhere, the forefront car, in which Black Tiger was seated was blasted. Due to this blast the second car was also damaged badly. Hush rush began on street. A few more cars around it were damaged and people were injured. Rest of the cars stopped and Haseena jumps out of the car runs towards the burning car. She was moving close to that car but the bodyguards held and pulled her away from it. Her bestfriend was now no more.

"Shivaniiii!!!", Haseena shouted.

It is for the first time that she took the real name of black tiger. She sat right there and started crying and shouting in despair. Within 15 minutes, Rocky along with Karishma and reyan reached the location. Karishma hands over Reyan to Rocky and rushes to Haseena who was still crying.