MERI DUNIYA TU HI

One week later,
Haseena was in bed in her room giving instructions to Rocky while the baby was beside her playing with his toys. Karishma warned to take care of him as she was busy with something else.

"Find out whether other members are safe or not. And go to this chotu's place and find out more about him. I want all the details.", Haseena said looking towards the baby.

At the same time, samosa comes into the room and jumps onto Haseena's lap. She begins to caressing his fur while the baby gets scared. He began to cry with tears. Haseena took him in her right arm but got more scared of the doggy. She couldn't understand what's going on nor could samosa.

"Baby...!! Karu where are you? Jaldi aao. Ssshhh chup hojao. What happened? Karishma Mallik!!! Where the fuck are you.", Haseena shouts for Karishma.

Haseena gets out of the bed with the baby in her arm trying to calm down him by moving to and fro The baby clenched her t-shirt crying, snuggled more seeing samosa behind them. Samosa was waking behind Haseena. Black tiger enters the room in hurry.

"What happened?", Black tiger asked in hurry.

"Dekh yaar ye rone laga. I don't know how to take care of baby. Since the beginning karu is taking care of him. Yaar tum chup hojao... Kitna roge?", Haseena said to Black tiger first then to the baby.

"Yeah I noticed too... He is only with Karishma. He rarely with anyone. De mujhe I will try.", Black tiger said.

"No no... Wait! Karu warned me that I have to handle him otherwise she will kill me. Tu kuch idea bol.", Haseena said before black tiger can take the baby.

"Tere kutta aaj kaam aayega.", Black tiger said while chuckling.

"Ohh hello he is my son."

"Forget him. Now Reyan is your only son. Mallik's and Singh's ka chirag!", Black tiger said jokingly.

"Tu chup reh yaar and do something.", Haseena said still trying to calm down reyan.

"Okay wait..."

Black tiger picks up samosa in her arms and tries to console Reyan with the puppy but instead of becoming quite he started to cry of with loud voice. In few seconds, Karishma comes running in the room and both best friends trying calm down reyan with samosa. She quickly moved to Haseena and took the baby.

"Keep samosa down", Karishma orders black tiger, holding baby securely.

Haseena and black tiger exchanges looks.

"Why?", Haseena asked taking samosa from black tiger.

"Hasu right now keep him down!", Karishma said again tapping baby's back.

"Okay Mrs beautiful... Bhadko mat. Tu kya dekh rahi hai. Keep him down.", Black tiger said.

Haseena keeps the puppy down and he stood near her legs licking her foot. Few seconds Reyan was all calmed down. Karishma kissed his cheek and nose.

"Why was he crying so much? Are we some type of ghosts or devils?", Haseena asked.

"Hasu are you duffer? Can't you understand that he is scared of samosa.", Karishma said sternly.

"What? This little puppy?", Black tiger said and laughed.

"He is so cute and small... How can be some be scared of him.", Haseena too laughed.

"Shut up both of you. Ye chota baacha hai. But tum dono toh nahi hona? Itni si baat samhj nahi aayi?", Karishma scolded them.

"Teri biwi ya Hitler?", Black tiger whispers to Haseena